Banning brothels is a hate crime against men and proof of a gender war being waged against the male species...

Banning brothels is a hate crime against men and proof of a gender war being waged against the male species. True or false?

Attached: 3879164123.jpg (483x321, 12.47K)

Absolutely true. They still want to suck us dry of our money, but from now on camwhores will have to suffice.

Banning prostitution and brothels is saving men from themselves. Trust, once you realize you can have pussy and life still sucks all that is left is the rope

I am glad brothels are legal where I live.

Well in my country brothels were banned by demand of leftist feminists
Recently however, as feminists became more sex-positive the law has come under fire from them too so who knows

Pretty true. But it's more the subversion of gender relations in general. It used to be that women were either wives or whores. But *they* decided to turn all women into something in between. So every girl is too much of a slut to marry but not available enough as a whore. It's a lose-lose for men

Good luck finding one where all the whores are not defaced by fucking ugly tattoos...

Meanwhile, women are allowed sexual freedom with Tindr, Bumble, gynocentric dating market, and endless supply of male attention through social media.

The good brothels here are full of hotties. Most of them come from Romania and other east European countries.

what if brothels existed because there was no other way for the men to get laid? even if you refuse to accept any other point of view because you're a piece of shit, you have to admit it's a possibility.

It's mostly a fight between:
women who resent the fact that men can pay for their sexuality (and are disadvantaged by that fact) vs
women who relish in the fact that men can pay for their sexuality (and benefit greatly from that fact)
In the end it probably comes out to 50% of women on one side and 50% of women on the other.

>Most come from Romania/Eastern Europe
All of them do.

My problem is, in order to get aroused I must create the illusion of innocence. But as long as I can't find hookers from my country, it is not possible. I can't picture Svetlana as something other than a whore, know what I mean?

You can find sugar babies from your own country.

You could win a gender war by just breeding with women who have submissive traits and not women without, but none of you have the self-control, you'd fuck the first fatty you get attention from like useless apes

I can't because they all do it for free - but not with me.

BS european bros are still kicking it, they just have these bitches are hoes mentality. Putting it on a pedestal is why they rope. When their mental torment can be treated with big titty fuck once a week.

>saving men from themselves
That is some real postwall femoid shit if i did hear it. Women shouldnt be allowed make laws about men or sex.

Femnazis shouldnt ever given a way on anything. They deserve to hang.

>shouldnt be allowed to make laws
Period.

What if I told you I don't care and not my problem?

False
Going to brothel might've been the worst thing I've done in my life. When you are autist even whores won't treat you right

go on lad give us the greentext