Is it Sam Hyde that fucked a bunch of the egirls on here or am I just getting it completely confused...

Is it Sam Hyde that fucked a bunch of the egirls on here or am I just getting it completely confused? Idubbbz just posted an interview with him and I feel like I recognize him from being posted on here in connection to fucking a ton of the girls that wild browse here even when he looks the way he does

Attached: EB554B83-9CE8-4F54-B0DD-819284DE5006.png (281x375, 129.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jTdu3FI7vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would browse im a fucking illiterate

Knew I wasnt crazy it was posts like this I would see

Attached: 005BF4E9-71CB-47A9-BFF1-042BAB40260D.jpg (1506x1078, 304.12K)

sam hyde has fucked so many girls man

>it's up
youtube.com/watch?v=5jTdu3FI7vo

yeah he fucked marky and people here seethe about it because """she was 17 at the time!""" (they didnt get to her first)

Yeah. He fucked marky too.

This is fucking funny so far. I'm glad idubbz isn't cutting the good footage. He's not making a great case for Sam but he is letting him speak for himself.

Bump for justice. This is actually a really good documentary. Congratulations idubbz.

Wow the interview goes from almost hyping him up to sort of exposing the sad reality of his life. But I guess I should have seen it coming the way idubz called bullshit on his little pretend office environment from the start.

Dani is exactly how I imagine the average fembot

Its all an act which is fucking hilarious

Comparing the maturity levels between Nick and Sam is unreal. Obviously I know Nick is older but damn he is a balance of calm and level headed but still funny and goofy. It is sad that Sam will probably never get there.

>Its all an act
its not. she is the only one in the room who barely understands what is going on. sam is obviously this pill popper white trash girl for pussy

It was a paid actress

Wait till the end faggot

Normalfags will actually believe that this is real

nick is so fucking funny, im so glad hes permanent on the podcast

>cope
whats more likely:
>Sam paid people and rented a fake office to help him pretend he has a shit life and associates with trash
>Sam paid people to pretend like his career and life wasn't in the dumpster but it fell flat, he then felt nervous about dubz's tone in the last interview, so decided to pretend last minute it was all a clever ruse (like he always does)

I like how idubbz really attempts to make Hyde look bad and look racist when he unironically says thing like nigger in his videos.
such a projecting little faggot

Did you not see the original video that came out weeks ago? Lmao this whole thing was set up before idubz even got there lmao. He never wanted to release the footage and everyone was making a joke out of it.

>I like how idubbz really attempts to make Hyde look bad
Are we watching the same video?

>he didnt watch the video