Question for the fembots

Question for the fembots...

...what "league" do you consider yourself to be in? Like, giving yourself the most honest evaluation you can, what level of guy do you think you could land as (i) a relationship partner and (ii) a sexual partner? The 9/10 Chad? The 5/10 sperg bot? What?

Are you holding out for that, or do you prefer shooting for a less aspirational partnering?

Attached: 25817125.jpg (500x487, 17.41K)

well I'm fat and black so It's 5 or 4/10

answer: i don't believe in leagues. while some people are most generally attractive than others, there's a ton of variation especially in female opinion. also a guy may become a 9 or 10 to me when maybe he wouldn't have been on first glance.
there are guys who chased me who are probably more "objectively attractive" than the ones i tried for and didn't get very far (because they were allegedly taken or wanted to be alone, didn't e date, etc. - which are mostly just excuses to let me down easy probably, though from what i can tell they were all otherwise true).

robots are often retards who think leagues exist so they keep going for women they think are "lower" and "lower" in their scrote brain, getting a worse and worse attitude because they think they are above these women, then come here to complain when those women unsurprisingly don't like them. in reality the girl they really crushed on and liked who rejected them likely had a type, or a boyfriend, or was actually busy, or any number of other things.

league kind of exists in SES, sure, but that one's obvious. there are ugly celebrities who date beautiful ones due to access.

>robots are often retards who think leagues exist so they keep going for women they think are "lower" and "lower" in their scrote brain, getting a worse and worse attitude because they think they are above these women
So what are we supposed to do? Women who are on my league don't want us. Are we just supposed to be alone for the rest of our lives to avoid getting a "worse attitude"? Idk about you but I'd rather date someone who I believe is attractive even though I could theoretically do better than chase the "better" ones for the rest of my life to no avail

dumb nigger, being fat and black makes you a 2 at maximum, people are only interested in your thyroid ridden ass

Only a 2, that's way too generous for me. Maybe a 1 or 0?

I'm not interested in sex, relationships, or anything like that. But given that I've never had a male show genuine interest in me, I suppose I'm not particularly attractive.

being completely honest i think im a 4/10, and a 6 or 7/10 with makeup (im very good at applying it)

ive had a few relationships, and one was actually with 9/10 college baseball player chad.

others were with..
3/10 crippled boy,

7/10 arthouse film boy (i study film @ private libral arts school so the place was overflowing with these types)

and 5-6/10 cute spergie boy

im not holding out for anything. i just started talking to a 5/10 adorable boy who i think is kind of spergie too. i really do fall in love with personality first, then face. idc if my partner is out of my league or "below my league". i only care about them.

t. mentally ill sperg girl w bpd, bipolar type i, and a lot of other problems.

>So what are we supposed to do? Women who are on my league don't want us.
>league
you still don't understand. and the thing is, if leagues did exist, if you are going based on dating apps (so large samples of available women), you would be wrong about what your league actually is given the fact that you are consistently rejected. or, you know, maybe your profile just sucks. it's impossible to really know. but if leagues do exist, you can ascend especially as a man.
you seem very limited in empathy but try to understand for just a second what it feels like to be seen as the bottom of the barrel someone settles for to avoid being alone. no, you want to be the first choice, build a real connection etc..
>Idk about you but I'd rather date someone who I believe is attractive even though I could theoretically do better than
okay so... lol, so you think leagues exist, and you think there are attractive women you could "do better than" yet you complain about being foreveralone? either you are wrong about leagues existing, you are very delusional about where you fall, or you only go for unavailable women.

the last one does happen. i try to tame men who don't want to be tamed. it's a mistake. there are also people whose types are gays of the opposite sex. but if this isn't you, then either you agree leagues don't exist or you are just delusional about how attractive you actually are. it's probably your personality, because you covertly admitted to getting a worse attitude trying to women you think are beneath you. the reality is, whatever type of woman that is, there are probably guys more attractive than you who think those women are hot. fat? it's a type. butch? same thing. facial structure? beyond some general consensus, it's subjective. some people value certain features more than others. some people like rounder, more youthful, cuter faces while others like defined, striking, modelesque faces.

>what it feels like to be seen as the bottom of the barrel someone settles for to avoid being alone

It's pointless, men on here are literally incapable of understanding this.

Because literally no one will settle for them lmao. Women will never understand loneliness because they always have options, then they pretend that's worse than actually being alone. Like fuck off you spoiled cunt.

>you still don't understand. and the thing is, if leagues did exist, if you are going based on dating apps
I don't use dating apps
>you seem very limited in empathy but try to understand for just a second what it feels like to be seen as the bottom of the barrel someone settles for to avoid being alone. no, you want to be the first choice, build a real connection etc..
I used to feel really insecure about that but part of growing up is realising that you most likely won't be anyone's first choice and making peace with that. I expect women to do the same. You don't need to be someone's first choice to build a real connection. All it takes is sincerity
>so you think leagues exist, and you think there are attractive women you could "do better than" yet you complain about being foreveralone?
I complained about being foreveralone in the sense that the only way out of it as a guy is to lower your standards. I'd love to date a woman who's in my league, obviously, but that's not an option to me at the moment, and I'd rather be with someone I have a chance with than be alone.
>either you are wrong about leagues existing, you are very delusional about where you fall, or you only go for unavailable women.
Leagues exist in the same way that money exists. It's an abstract concept that we give meaning to by collectively believing in it. It's complicated but it exists and I think it's important to talk about it. As for where I fall, I'm 6'1, I take care of myself, I have a decently attractive face, and I can be pretty funny at times. If anything I put myself lower than I actually am, since this is what most of my friends keep telling me, that I can do better and such. As for going after unavailable women, I've been rejected plenty of times and that's fine. I've grown to accept rejection as part of life and if a girl isn't into me, regardless of what league I perceive her to be in, I move on.

>it's probably your personality, because you covertly admitted to getting a worse attitude trying to women you think are beneath you
I didn't say that, you did. I played along with your hypothetical because I don't want to go on a tangent as to why I don't agree with it, it would be besides the point
>the reality is, whatever type of woman that is, there are probably guys more attractive than you who think those women are hot
Correct. So it's pointless to try and find someone who sees you as their first choice. It's a waste of time. Stop contradicting yourself

>I used to feel really insecure about that but part of growing up is realising that you most likely won't be anyone's first choice and making peace with that.
i don't agree with this at all.
first choice in chronology? yeah almost impossible, but once they get to know you, they should be in love enough that there's no one they would leave you for.
>I complained about being foreveralone in the sense that the only way out of it as a guy is to lower your standards.
it's not though. you can ascend or keep looking. those are also the options for women. i can have focusing on ascending because attraction is very important for someone like me with a high sex drive who wants a big family.
>I'd love to date a woman who's in my league, obviously,
then you are delusional about your league. the entire point of league is the "level" those who are willing to date you. it sort of exists, but not really. if the women you think are your equal are looking and don't want you, you are not actually in their "league." it's pretty simple. again, it's likely your personality, not looks which is why league is not really a thing.
>Leagues exist in the same way that money exists. It's an abstract concept that we give meaning to by collectively believing in it.
this does not make any sense. no, the dating market is not that much like money. if so anyone collectively rated a x could get anyone equal or lower, and that is not true. they only exist in a statistical sense of "this person is more likely to get x people."
> I'm 6'1, I take care of myself, I have a decently attractive face, and I can be pretty funny at times. If anything I put myself lower than I actually am, since this is what most of my friends keep telling me
lol, because your friends are not biased at all.
> As for going after unavailable women, I've been rejected plenty of times and that's fine.
not the same. again why did they reject you? someone can be available and reject you.

you are being way too generous on yourself

>I've grown to accept rejection as part of life and if a girl isn't into me, regardless of what league I perceive her to be in, I move on.
the first decent thing you've said.

>>the reality is, whatever type of woman that is, there are probably guys more attractive than you who think those women are hot
>Correct. So it's pointless to try and find someone who sees you as their first choice. It's a waste of time. Stop contradicting yourself
lmao what? this is not a contradiction. it is literally my argument: not everyone values the same things, so you can be any number of things and there will be someone who picks you as their first choice.
you make so sense at all.

ive been crying over this fucking guy because we used to work together and we've hung out twice but he's really smart emotionally and logically (or at least really in tune with "himself" unlike most NPCs which i fine the top tier of attractiveness) and ive been fucking crying because im stupid and dumb and ugly and fat and there's no way that anyone that i would actually like would bother to like my dumb ass back
anyway i give myself usually a 5.5/10
im a horrible student but now im getting an average of 75% in college (business) (however that may be going down again, i changed my study habits and now i really think i have ADD)

people get mad but i honest to god dont care about looks as much as i care about an emotional connection, but for what its worth a guy with good emotions (air quotes) is gonna have really high standards and a good looking guy would probably be easier to get
fyi people call me cute ALL the time, and i try to be funny and not socially retarded, but yeah

Attached: fuck.png (776x778, 217.74K)

Just from the way you type I can tell you're unbearable.

Im black and skinny what is my rating about 4/5 maybe

black, skinny and nicely dressed?

your rating is woodberry.

black + skinny + nicely dressed + straight hair = ebin

Attached: 448AA545-75B1-4DAB-804E-8F4E7B82717A.jpg (1200x1395, 187.21K)

i have no idea, im:
>black
>18
>skinny
>4/10 face
so i guess just a male with those same stats? how would you even define a league?

>not everyone values the same things, so you can be any number of things and there will be someone who picks you as their first choice.
But there will always be someone who is a better version of you. There will always be someone more attractive, more charismatic, more whatever than you. Even if there was one woman on earth who had an ultra niche type for the exact kind of guy that I am, what even are the odds that I will come across this woman in my lifetime? Not very high. So I'd rather play it safe. I've accepted my place in the world as a nobody, and if I gotta make tons of compromises to get something that even slightly resembles what I want, so be it. It's better than being alone

hows your hair game though? do you have nice straight hair or the bad kinky hair.

Can you inform on what these terms mean? Do they have a negative connotation or a positive one?

its good. black, thin, well dressed with straightish hair is good

rood
>unbearable
yeah but not for the way i typed a fucking post jfc, intuition is correct but the reasons are off