Maybe this is the way out, a small farm in rural america

Maybe this is the way out, a small farm in rural america.
No more degeneracy, just honest farm work with your own hands. We could even build a Robot community.

Attached: free rural home.png (632x702, 141.39K)

>he thinks a small farm can compete with a giant industrialized farm
>he doesn't realize there is a reason this land is free

>assuming robots would work hard enough to sustain a community

Attached: AD9D5A7C-EF7E-46D4-9054-06E1E3D76551.jpg (433x650, 55.72K)

I don't want to compete. I just need enough to eat. You own food, you know. Not that industrial garbage they feed us.
I guess it would even be possible to work a remote job if you really need money.

>Expects to be able to work on a farm
>wont even work in a grocery store

It's not actually free. You're required to build a multi-hundred thousand dollar house on it.

The Great Plains really are great, for about two hours. The novelty wears off fast.

Growing your own food>dealing with nog-tier customers and their hellspawn, or balding store managers power-tripping because they get cucked at home.
Why could your type of boomer-preacher disagree anyway? It would just be your "you don't work you wont eat" mantra take to the max

You buy the land then realize why it was abandoned. There isn't shit for 20 miles in any direction.

>There isn't shit for 20 miles in any direction.

This. Where's my heckin' shopping malls and Target and Starbucks? I can't survive like this.

Nah, small towns suck
>no part time jobs
>everything is 40 miles away
>dating pool is small
majority of people were married or had kids out of wedlock at 22 in my hometown. Also in highschool everyone got into relationships lighting fast
>your gas consumption is up
since moving to a city only have had to fill up on gas once every three months, in the country side it was once every 2 weeks.
>no one has the same interests
it was general hick shit in those towns, everyone just wanted to get drunk etc., in the city I can go to gamedev networking events and converse with other artists/

country life sucks dudes stop glorifying it.

Attached: __dokamon_gatchmon_musimon_hackmon_offmon_and_73_more_digimon_and_2_more_drawn_by_sasasi__cd7915f16cd512344ce7b6835a90fa9d.jpg (2006x1416, 1.06M)

There's also no internet in the country. Most of the people on this site wouldn't make it one week. It sucks ass. Maaaayyybbbeeee a small town would have shitty internet. Maybe.

the small town I was in had internet for some reason, but other than that it was how I described.

No it's more like a 20 mile drive just to get groceries

> Also in highschool everyone got into relationships lighting fast
So having a girlfriend is now a bad thing?
> your gas consumption is up
Where would i even go? I have my farm, i have Internet. Why would i drive around?
> no one has the same interests
No one has the same interest now. That's why i am on the Internet.

You're a faggot. Stay where you are please little bugman.

Oh man, hanging out with a bunch of angry male virgins in the middle of nowhere? Sign me up!

how are you going to get utilities or a house? if you want to live completely off the grid you have to pay up front for that stuff
internet and gas and car you have to pay for as well, where are you going to get your money

Yeah, I'll take my neet gf there and work remote

>So having a girlfriend is now a bad thing?
When you can't get one because the girls are dating 24 year old dudes in 11th grade it is.
>Where would i even go? I have my farm, i have Internet. Why would i drive around?
Networking events, work,etc.

>No one has the same interest now. That's why i am on the Internet.
I moved to the west coast and they do.

>free land
>no water rights
>no internet
>land is desert scrubland with nuclear waste or some shit

There's a reason they're giving it away.

I'm another user, I'd go tinyhouse (which can be moved if the whole operation is a fail) + remote job.
I'm figuring out "remote job" as we speak.

Attached: 1643820454629.jpg (1049x1500, 1.72M)

Oh but I wouldn't want to live in the US without becoming good friends with native Americans, I'm not going to live on stolen land or risk becoming more co-dependent with European colonists.