So one of the biggest pinkpills that goes around femcel and FDS circles is that all men are pedophiles. Robots...

So one of the biggest pinkpills that goes around femcel and FDS circles is that all men are pedophiles. Robots, can you confirm whether or not this is true?

Attached: 1635280089835.jpg (1242x1516, 1.1M)

I don't date girls younger than 21

No but 16 to 18, teen pussy is hot.

Literal children don't have boobs
I like boobs
Please have a bust size of at minimum, C but D is ideal

>So one of the biggest pinkpills that goes around femcel and FDS circles

Attached: 3.jpg (399x400, 14.74K)

When going up the ladder in Nier: Automata and it zooms to 2B's ass I would scroll the camera away because it was embarrassing.

Yes, you should never have a kid because your husband will diddle it. I don't have a source but I just know these things, okay? Just don't reproduce and everything will be fine.

>all men are pedophiles
Post-wall dogwhistle that actually means men prefer young, tight and nubile rather than 25+ skanks that have had their turn on the carousel and realized afterwards that their value plummeted.
I'm 32 and date 18-24, would go as low as 16 if it was legal. They can fume, seethe, cope and drink wine until the day they die mad about it for all the fucks I give.

Arent 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 boys molested as kids? Doesnt seem far out of the realm of possibility that a man would molest his kid, literally happens to millions of children every day.

I waa attracted to an adopted girl from my extended family who was about 11 and I was 16 or something. She might have been in puberty already as she didn't look too young. That's as pedophilic as I ever gotten. Pinkpill is a meme and women are clueless about themselves, how the fuck would they know what men are about?

You're an incel and you dont date anyone so your opinion is pretty irrelevant

Girls start being the most attractive right when they finish puberty (16ish?) to 25 at the most. FDS is full of bitter late 20s to 30s or even 40s cunts that couldn't lock someone down when they were attractive and now complaining that every man is a pedophile for not dating them

If a man's worth revolves around his ability to fuck, then women's worth and whole purpose is to be a man's conquest. Any time you call a man an incel, you're acknowledging that women are just holes.

Exactly, you should never reproduce. It's not worth the risk. Don't kvetch about distractions and irrelevant facts that women are willing observers 74% of the time and commit roughly 10% of the sexual abuse themselves. Just live your best life and don't reproduce. It's. not. worth. it.

>women commit 10% of sexual abuse
and men commit the other 90%...

I'm just saying you should stop pretending to be a sex haver, user. No need to be so pms-y.

Women who went through puberty and can get pregnant and give birth are by definition, not children. A 16 year old is not a child. There are good social reasons to try to restrict relationships between teenage women and older men, but at the same time, we are in this nightmare space now where we tell 16 year old women, with hormones running rampant, at peak fertility, that they should not have children but should instead hop on the cock carousel to start 20 years of random meaningless sex and get ready for a promising OnlyFans career.

It is probably better for society if a 16 year old was starting a family with an established man, as opposed to the current situation.

Yes. Which is why you should never have a child. 90% chance to be abused by your significant other?? Ooof, what a nightmare.

>Women who went through puberty and can get pregnant and give birth are by definition, not children.
>Boys who are pubescent, can produce sperm and impregnate a woman are by definition, not children
Do you realize how retarded you sound? 13 year olds are not men and women rabbi, I dont care what your Torah says about Mitzvahs.

all tops are pedos, all bottoms are not
"men" and "women" do not exist

The world is already overpopulated, we dont need women popping out any more children in the world en masse, let alone retarded moody hormonal teenage girls who barely know how to clean their room let alone run a household. Not only that but men's sperm gains at least two new mutations every year. That means the older a man is, the more likely he is to have autistic, disabled or schizophrenic children, even if the mom is younger.

If anything I would adopt one to make sure men dont rape it constantly while it's in a care home.