Go gay because women are unbearable to be around

>go gay because women are unbearable to be around
>twinks are just like women but even more vapid and catty
It never even began.

Attached: Over.png (206x273, 35.53K)

going gay was never a viable option don't ba a retard

It is for me because I hate women. Unfortunately the alternative isn't much better.

Yep, men are worse than women. Found out the hard way, didn't we?

>go for the most feminine men
>WHAT? WHY ARE YOU ACTING FEMININE??
why are bipedos like this?

This
OP should go for twunks instead

Attached: 1640510572068_goal_body.png (936x1631, 1.65M)

How do I get muscles like this?

Cause they're hot dammit

twunks are reserved for twinks and femboys, sorry

Isn't that just a twink who works out? Still looks and probably acts feminine

Yeah if you wanted a non-womanly femboy or twink you're starting with the wrong demographic. I'm 100% gay so I prefer masculine dudes anyway, best world to be in imo. Unless you could bring yourself to be with a big hairy dude then good luck trying to be gay and go for what you're looking for, godspeed OP

Youth + steroids

You need a Any Forums girl, not the ones that go there just to work out legs and ass, I'm talking the ones with the defined shoulders and abs.

They aren't insecure, because their whole life they have had to reaffirm their aesthetic preferences against the social norms of big ass and tits so they usually gravitate towards the male social sphere without being pick-me girls, in my experience

Yeah and they can be 100x as picky as normal women. What a stupid take, obvious if men could just get a fit tomboy that easily tons would

I wasn't even gay and a femboy twink I met online fell in love with me, it can't be that hard i'm not good looking and this guy wants to ride my dick

That's why you gotta go bear. Bear clubs are great, everyone is friendly and nice, eating pizza and drinking beer is encouraged. The best men are the most masculine men.

How, does he act like a woman?

He acts feminine like wears cute crop tops and skirts sometimes when he sends nudes/vids, likes feminine music/things and wants to do traditionally feminine tasks for me like bake food and whatnot

Don't go after twinks and femboys, they're all unhinged because literally everyone wants them. They're like women-lite.

hnnngggg fuck I want to bake for a cute user...

But no straight guy is going to be attracted to a hairy normal guy in the first place so you're still fucked. Only women and gays, and chad get their way