/britfeel/

An edition about Trafalgar Square, in London

Attached: 192bdabd-f183-43d6-a134-864f629e4048.jpg (1600x1066, 425.58K)

A cheeky SSM creampie king post

HHL saved up 1000 from his dole to pay for those two hookers to take him to Hooters dressed like a baby.

bit phallic that

i've heard the thousands of pounds he gets a week from his patreon supporters help fubd his lavish lifestyle, don't tell the bennies office though!

why is the fishmonger always closed?
fucking 5am you have to catch the guy,
please, please no more dominos, i'm so bored with it.

I messaged SSM on WhatsApp this morning pretending to be from an agency with a job for him, cleaning at the Co-Op in Swanage. Unfortunately he was too clever for me and spotted my ruse immediately.

I can't imagine anything more depressing than selling my possessions for 35% of their actual value just because I desperately need cash immediately. For Mark it's like the best moment of his life.

how can I send Mark some electronics? thinking of buying him something flash so he can argue the value a bit in the shop. but only if he records the negotiation

Dominoes is expensive as fuck

Can't beat London de lads

Attached: 1643812314082.jpg (760x1159, 173.78K)

He won't record the negotiation though.

a proper fishmonger will cost you more. but those crevettes, those shellfish, those delectable pieces of smoked cod?
worth it.
please stop making me hungry now. ta.

>desperately need cash immediately
Well he doesn't desperately need cash but he does want it immediately because he's going to gamble.
You lot really love it when he does this though so you can laugh at him getting pissed up and depressed again. It schadenfreude.

CEX have set prices they'll cash out for stuff you pawn right? I wouldn't have thought they'd negotiate at all

But I've never sold anything to them so maybe I'm wrong

i think its about time SSM started an onlyfans

so does this lad sell all his tuff to cex to gamble, then buy it back with his winnings?

He's been gamble free for weeks now lad. He desperately needs money because he's down to zero.

Seasidemark loves to do the creampie. he is the creampie king.

Frosty is no longer welcome in the Seaside Army due to prolonged trolling towards seasideMARK

When someone is overweight and looks a bit dishevelled you assume theyre a bit stupid and extremely onions. I wonder if women see all men who are unfit like this. I presume women can detect a mans unhealthy traits more than men perceive other mans poor health

Attached: rustlers.png (946x563, 918.58K)

That youtuber is in a relationship though. You're likely not.

His channel is good though and he has a decently attractive wife

I'm sick of sponging off my Mum at 28 and am legit going to end it if I'm still living here in a few months. Had an idea of just renting a bedsit in a cheap area miles away, think dropping myself in the deep end with a new start might force me to get my shit together. I have just over 2 grand in the bank to get me started.

Is this likely to result in me being homeless in the future or a not too bad idea?

I suppose it shows that blackpill ideology should not be digested literally. Or digested at all. You can be far from perfect and still do alright.

>I wouldn't have thought they'd negotiate at all
They don't, you take it or fuck off. You get more for store credit though obviously.

That Oppo phone is worth 170 new yet SSM sold it for 72 quid? It's A grade. He could have gotten more on Facebook Marketplace

100%. You see a lot of lads with black and white thinking, believing because they can't get a gf, you need to be perfect to get one. The reality is if they were just 10% better they could probably get one easily.

>his winnings
loooool

Decided to have a few days break from playing guitar

Selling on Facebook marketplace doesn't give him the same buzz.

Did you manage to buy a new plectrum?

Not having a great day lads..ended up taking a half day holiday after making a complaint about my team leader treating me like shit because I got so wound up I had an anxiety attack. Fucking hate working with girls, why are they so fucking mean.

did sga really go hooters in a nappy?

is he not very good with it then? help me understand lad

Attached: begging.jpg (250x250, 12.58K)

I'm a different user lad

nanny bettys with the uncle frank extra is the britfeel special

Trafalgar Square... looks a lot different now

So that's at least three of us who play guitar
Nice

Attached: 1605928156017.png (830x758, 244.35K)

BN has very strong opinions about whether or not Chigwell counts as London

me too. my guitar looks like that. a fender

I can play bass badly and simple drum beats, what should we call the /britfeel/ band?

Can't believe they dropped that ship right in the center of London for a publicity stunt. 4000 people and 30 million pigeons dead for a lark. Glad we're in a more civilised age now.