You have failed to demonstrate any heterosexuality

You have failed to demonstrate any heterosexuality

Attached: 3CDA08CD-FEFD-4B7A-8CC3-747BA8CFBB5F.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>You have failed to demonstrate any heterosexuality
how so? is it because I'm a virgin? IS THAT IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER? IS HAVING SEX THE ONLY METRIC FOR HETEROSEXUALITY?? HUH? YOU FUCKING NIGGER BITCH SOME OF US AREN'T AS LUCKY PUSSY ISN'T JUST LAYING AROUND ON THE STREET FOR US BUT I'LL STAY A VIRGIN, MY TIME WILL COME AND IT BETTER BE WHAT WHAT ALL YOU FAGGOTS MAKE IT OUT TO BE OTHERWISE I'LL PERSONALLY COME TO EACH OF YOUR HOUSES AND STICK A RED HOT IRON ROD AKA MY DICK DOWN YOUR MOTHER THROAT.

Nah, I groped my sister, if anything it's the opposite

are you the user that felt weird after grabbing your sisters boob?

No, I've succeeded in abstinence.

No. Well I did but never posted about it.
I actually licked her feet, ama

>ama
How, Why and When?

> how so? is it because I'm a virgin? IS THAT IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER? IS HAVING SEX THE ONLY METRIC FOR HETEROSEXUALITY?? HUH? YOU FUCKING NIGGER BITCH SOME OF US AREN'T AS LUCKY PUSSY ISN'T JUST LAYING AROUND ON THE STREET FOR US BUT I'LL STAY A VIRGIN, MY TIME WILL COME AND IT BETTER BE WHAT WHAT ALL YOU FAGGOTS MAKE IT OUT TO BE OTHERWISE I'LL PERSONALLY COME TO EACH OF YOUR HOUSES AND STICK A RED HOT IRON ROD AKA MY DICK DOWN YOUR MOTHER THROAT.
See, this is why random people think youre a pedophile. Have sex

She bed, she bare feet, me licky lick.
I'm a degenerate.
Like a year ago?
She just finished bathing so she was squeaky clean, tasted no different than her arm or a finger, I tasted those before yes, I know you didn't ask but there you go. She was surprised at first but didn't stop me. I have come to regret it somewhat, but she forgave me and still loves me very much so I don't know. It happened

Another user who also licked her half-sister's feet.
I licked her feet multiple times at nights when she was asleep. I did it while masturbating with one hand too. It just felt good. She is older than me btw.

Stupid footfag

you dont have to demonstrate heterosexuality to be heterosexual

Oh well, not much to do about it now, it's done, I remember it, I don't think I'll ever forget it

>didnt stop me
Not logically possible!

Attached: CD43408E-B3E7-4796-9CAC-26544D1A241C.jpg (1242x903, 438.65K)

Ah, a brother. She was awake I don't think I could ever do anything to her if she was unconscious, she is younger than me.
She giggled and called me a pervert, and moved her legs a little, but that's all she did

Are you living in a h-anime? My sister would have kicked my teeth out..,
>envy

>She giggled and called me a pervert, and moved her legs a little, but that's all she did
you must go further user she hasn't drawn aline yet THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

No, she is just very submissive and I'm a massive degenerate that took advantage, we haven't done anything sexual for a a long while
Nah, I love her very much as my sister, what I did was fun and all but it wasn't healthy, I have a good relationship with her and I want to keep it that way

Stop telling yourself that OP, you'll put yourself in a bad mindset.

Dude, just admit it. The reason why you're still a virgin is because you haven't bothered attempting to get with a girl because you're a faggot in denial. Go out there and get that big cock up your ass, just like you've been day-dreaming about. You'll be way happier and much more chill after.

I'm gonna go jack off to futa now

Attached: 12C676D7-20AE-4F96-9E9D-0945D4CBA6D7.png (1457x2128, 669.65K)

You're retarded, gay kids start having sex at 15. Never heard of a gay incel in my life