Does your mom show interest in other cultures or is she a racist whore?

Does your mom show interest in other cultures or is she a racist whore?

Attached: 455E1B5C-5F24-4C58-B26D-09B7F5BA722F.jpg (3464x3464, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.pepperdine.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1412&context=etd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the Indian Milena fag or Haze?

She loves white culture.

Attached: 1639567726268.jpg (1080x1121, 272.88K)

My mom isn't interested in anything, her whole life is just work. She never goes anywhere or does anything. She likes gardening.
Overall a very stable and regular person but I found it impossible to develop any sort of bond with her. I'm distant with my whole family, we just have nothing to say to each other... don't know if I'm adopted or something.

t. schizoid
Many such cases on this board.

Attached: zooider.png (1267x1266, 136.22K)

seems accurate, any hope for schizoids? what causes it?
for years I assumed it was just autism but schizoid sounds a lot more like me

>any hope for schizoids
Unironically very very slim. It is one of the most elusive, un-researched and most commonly untreated disorder. It is Chadly disorder which manages to boggle the greatest psychological minds of modern era.
Read it up yourself if you want, although be warned, it can be a bit blackpilling:
digitalcommons.pepperdine.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1412&context=etd
Wiki also has a short article about it, which may be more palatable than going balls deep into research manual in a link above.

>for years I assumed it was just autism but schizoid sounds a lot more like me
>"It is diagnosed by clinical observation, and it can be very difficult to distinguish SPD from other mental disorders (such as autism spectrum disorder, with which it may sometimes overlap).[15][16]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
Welcome to the club, brother.

amazing, thanks for the links and good luck to you all
presumably we should be successful authors or artists and such but then there's an important difference... the desire to express yourself or show it to others isn't there, so it's just a 100 fantasy worlds in your head

Attached: 1627703089801.jpg (640x583, 64.51K)

Bro, everything is so accurate in this pic. Should I be worried?

Only if you mind or care about it. Schizoids usually don't mind their disorder. It is one of the reasons why psychiatrists are so clueless, schizoid is not some bitchy whinny BPD looking for attention, it is anti-attention disorder.

>"Frequently, a schizoid individual's social functioning improves, sometimes dramatically, when the individual knows he is an anonymous participant in a real-time conversation or correspondence, e.g. in an online chatroom or message board."
lmao. Is this /our/ disorder?

I knew something was wrong with me since the day I born but I never gave it any thought. I saw your meme and yeah, I'm the Zooider.
> it is anti-attention disorder.
I never wanted to talk about how I feel my entire life so that checks out too.
Can you blackpill me on this illness?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Milena coomer tried to make a cringe racebait thread even tho everyone already knows that Milena takes BBC but instead it turns into a shizoid thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its not me. I dont make Milena racebait threads I only make Milena incest threads
t.haze

I love Milena so much it's unreal. I have all of her official stuff and it's not enough. Any other Milena fans here?

no im brown and even i find this big boobed old women repulsive.

>Can you blackpill me on this illness?
It is largely not researched. At all. So any hope for effective treatment is maybe decade(s) away and that is being optimistic.
One of the major signs is that schizoids don't want to be treated, yet they are still affected by it. You can probably see this massive conundrum it makes.
It is a disorder with "one of the lowest levels of "life success" of all personality disorders (measured as "status, wealth and successful relationships")"
In most extreme cases, research shows that large portion of hobos are schizoids suffering from most severe cases of the disorder.
It is long-term disorder, which is often translated as life long. For example severe depression may come and go and then disappear entirely. Not with schizoid disorder, we are in for life, bro.
It probably has genetic basis, although some research points towards bad or neglectful childhood. Both implications unpleasant.

whos that
does she only fuck black cock
did you pay for it

I am here bro. I think I am her only fan from Nigeria tho haha

Different strokes for different folks. I love big pale tits

This is Milena. Yes she took black cock but she has white kids so she probably doesnt care about skin color

Attached: B2365401-FEAB-4FD8-9031-40A9CFF6A7B9.jpg (566x775, 148.9K)

user you are such a browncel coomer. You remind me of my old currycel discord freind who had a 7 inch dick and paid 1000s of dollars to white whores to make vids.