How come there's no such thing as Hawaiian or Jamaican robots?

How come there's no such thing as Hawaiian or Jamaican robots?

Attached: David-Lilo-and-Nani-David-Lilo-Stitch.jpg (963x481, 39.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIWSEa5U9_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they're all gay

Island nations were usually settled by a single small group, recessive or unwanted traits wouldn't last long with survival depending on physical and mental health. Everyone there are members of one large family and most likely share the same patriarch if you go back enough generations.

But there's still shit tons of incels in small European nations who are all descended from the same tribe

Semi-related: Why do so many Hawaiians who live in the US act like niggers?

Do you know any? I really want a Hawaiian bf

Attached: 400b9457439da9c2e795c509f90c163c.jpg (960x641, 74.64K)

Hang yourself ASAP, faggot.

I'm sure there are, I think it's just less likely, particularly Hawaii. There's a lot more sadbois in non-tropical regions. I'd wager the proximity to a tropical beach is inversely related to the likelihood of being a robot.

I'm a bio girl you pencil necked wristcel fag

Attached: ezra-calendar-shot.jpg (500x750, 204.88K)

>the proximity to a tropical beach is inversely related to the likelihood of being a robot
I agree. If you haven't surfmaxxed or vitamin d maxxed it's over.

>shit tons of incels in small European nations
Are there really? A few I can believe, but shit tons?

Dunno. My best guess is the peasantry wasn't really selected for dominant traits, just the capacity to toil. A member of kingdom, while having no freedom was actually well-protected from physical threats including starvation.
The easier it gets to survive, the less it matters how fit you are to do so. Then recessive traits pass down dozens of generations until people start coming out so ugly and/or stupid nobody wants to mate with them.

you reckon they strapped enough coconuts together to boot up their Macintosh to browse r9k of all places?

Attached: 1635795417520.png (850x850, 1.04M)

I've talked to lots of international incels and robots from Eastern Europe and balt states. Places like Estonia and Latvia have a smaller population than Jamaica, barely 1.5-2 million. I agree somewhat with what you're saying though. Places with aggressive and intense sexual competition will quickly stomp out beta genes, whereas places with a history of arranged marriage or buying wives will suffer more when women's sexual liberation arises.

I've literally never met a Hawaiian, Latino or a real Jamaican
t. European

At first I thought you mean anons that live in Hawaii/Jamaica, rip. But to answer the question, it's probably because they're based in that they usually will prioritize family over anything else and embrace masculinity. They prefer to fight with their fists, and the culture here is people will try to make amends after they duke it out.

I think the fragmentation of the family unit is a huge factor in inceldom too. White countries like europe, russia and the us have the highest rates of single motherhood. Africa actually has one of the lowest.

What can I say? Girls like island boys.

Attached: ad222ae0e56c03044b44bce9ab0f5155.jpg (1280x1920, 214.65K)

i agree
youtube.com/watch?v=YIWSEa5U9_U

What's weird is that other ethnic men like blacks and Indians are generally unpopular with white women. But for some reason according to dating app data, they go crazy over Polynesian, Native American and Middle Eastern guys.

tfw I'm a Jamaican that everyone confuses with being Hawaiian. Best of both worlds I guess. Never had an issues with girls , this board just lakes me laugh a lot.

Also, I am open to any questions anyone has :)

What races of women have you slept with? What is your preference?

if you feel sad in a tropical paradise, you should reconsider your whole fucking life. even if you are poor, you live in a place where rich people spend thousands of dollars to visit for a few weeks
bitch if i were hawaiian i would have gotten only a highschool diploma and then swim and surf 24/7

I absolutely do not believe you are Jamaican. Post spliff and rastafarian hat with a view of the beach right outside of your window, otherwise you're larping.