Fembot Pregnancy Fantasy

How often do fembots fantasize about being pregnant? Do they want to have a lot of babies?

Attached: Pregnant.jpg (500x734, 36.83K)

fembots need robot semen

This is true, but do they know it?

I only fantasy about giving birth to the anti-christ or having a litter of orcs or something.

Would you know if it was the anti-Christ right away? Also what qualifies as something?

i wish i could have 15 children with a loving husband

That's a lot of children.

I mean I'd probably figure it out after the visions start. Something as in a non-human baby I guess, giant spider lays eggs in me on jungle holiday and I have giant spider babies. Aliens impregnate me with the PERFECT LIFEFORM. ect

Unfathomably based. I hope you find a good husband soon.

Attached: Sketch-99999798989979999998989989979999899799.png (492x358, 123.78K)

Elaborate tastes. What if your baby was just ugly and not a supernatural monster?

I'd elbow drop it or something.

Yes, I am childfree, but lately I am starting to think about them. Sometimes I think about having a good husband and being a housewife. I imagine how would feel my belly growing up, feeling the baby kicking, the changes on my body, my breasts would grow up and fill with milk, I would fullfil my motherly duty.
Trying to having a baby would be fun too, having lots of passionate sex with my husband so we can have a baby together.
I swear to fucking God, this board is putting a breeding fetish and making me wanting to be a mother.

You've been fully converted it sounds like. Good deal.

That is supposed to be good?

Why wouldn't raising children and having passionate sex with your husband be good?

lol your average woman that posts on Any Forums. worthless.

children and families are what take the sting out of life and give you meaning, it's normal and healthy to want to rear children.

It would be fun to impregnate multiple women.

I am unironically hoping to do this. I already have one femanon I impregnated. I wanna have a harem of NEET women turned into housewives. It's a little difficult to find women who are okay with being in a harem who aren't crazy.

Attached: sketch-1599083443134545456.png (212x142, 33.05K)

I'd be invaluable to the New World Order

Is your one pregnant gf okay with being in a harem?

Fair, but wanting to be impregnated by robot NEET husband? I dunno, I think I am going crazy

Oh, she has already had two she isn't pregnant currently, and she is my wife not gf. Sorry guess that was worded strangely. And yes, she actually is totally okay with it as long as she also likes the girl.

Attached: sketch-1599083443134457878722456.png (196x138, 29.92K)

Well shit bud just recruit some autistic girls and you'll be good.

>I think I am going crazy
You are not going crazy. You are becoming sane in a world full of insanity.

Attached: 1642404525292.png (128x127, 18.3K)

I didn't know you wanted a NEET. Would he be a househusband?

I have to find them first... And they have to okay with living with a guy like me. I'm extremely controlling and I like rough kinky sex. If I can't B.E. myself it wouldn't work.

I am a fther of two, qnd I can confirm it is best when both parents are NEETs. We live a very privileged life, so me and my wife are NEETs often. It's a lot less stressful and they get so much more attention.

Attached: sketch-1625808949906.png (1080x1972, 500.78K)

Yes, kinda like that. But realistically, we would need money to raise a child so if none of us would be working, raising a child would be hell, unless he was a trust fund kid