I just fell in love with a girl in my dreams last night and I don't think that I love my girlfriend anymore...

I just fell in love with a girl in my dreams last night and I don't think that I love my girlfriend anymore. What does this mean anons?

Attached: wtf.jpg (736x920, 95.43K)

Captcha: SEEEX

Make your girlfriend cosplay the girl in your dreams and just headcanon that your dream was a vision of the future that's coming true as your girlfriend changes her appearance.

Also get the fuck off of r9k
is for you, normalfaggot wankstain

You will never have sex with a woman. You know that right?

I have dicked down your mother several times but I have the decency not to come onto the suicidal lonely virgin board to taunt everybody about it while acting like I have a worse life than them because she wouldn't say "oink" in sync with every thrust like I told her to, the fat pig bitch she is.

The absolute state of virgins. Also, only newfaggots think that this is supposed to be an incel board. Kys.

Go to /adv/ if you want to know how to end up like a loser, just like everyone else on /adv/. You think there are successful people there? One of the oldest tripfags there is an obese single mother who lives in the ghetto with her mom, who can't find a single man to provide for her and her offspring. That's who gives you advice there.

>o-only newfaggots [REVISIONIST HISTORY HEADCANON]
>T-t-the ab-ab-absolute state o-
Shut the FUCK up. I OWN you, do you understand, shitbrain??? You do NOT, under ANY circumstances, flap your filthy mutt trap at me like that. God, your inane schizobabble is giving me a FUCKING headache. Please just FUCK UP and KNEEL before your master like the good FUCKING pup you are.

Yes, it's exactly the degree of quality this insubordinate DOG deserves in the advice he's given.

This is a board for outcasts not normalfags larping as oldfags like yourself.

What the fuck are you even talking about lmao. You will never be anyones master. You will end up fucking a femboy at best and having depression afterwards because you thought it would count as fucking a woman. Eventually it's going to fuck you up so badly that you'll end your miserable life.

That's a terrible comeback dude. You got owned.

Your autistic meltdown was supposed to be an own? Sure bud. Struck a nerve didnt I? You can cope with it all you want but deep down you know I am right and the exact thing will happen.

>C-c-cope, I w-w-wo-
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Look at that. You made me laugh. Maybe you aren't such a USELESS, MENTALLY IMPAIRED GUTTER MUTT after all.

One wonders why such a faggy concept as "femboys" entered your mind in the first place.

Don't think we are having a friendly banter. I am getting that vibe from your post. I would just like to make that clear, in case there is such a misconception on your part at play here. You are revolting. Not just for having the audacity to whine about your superficial "problems" on here but also for your wider superficiality in general. The fact that you are gifted with this lovely woman who you claim to have loved in the past, and who I can only assume loves you back, but now you would throw her away because of some faggot wet dream you bad, is just vile. Re-evaluate. You are in no position to approach me as though you are my equal until you get a fucking grip of yourself first.

I agree that me losing feelings for her because of a dream is fucked up but that is the truth. What the fuck would you do in my shoes? I am genuinely interested. Having a gf is not always a blessing you know.

Start new hobbies and projects with her to see if you can discover a new side of her personality that captivates your ADHD rodent brain. Go out to new places, expose her to new situations and stimuli to see how she responds and you will likely find a new quirk about her that you didn't know was there before but that makes you obsess over her again.

That is just general bullshit one size fits all. Your situation seems to be more unique. What are the differences between your real girl and the girl from your dream? What specifically does the dream girl have that real girl doesn't?

She was just the type of girl that you want to be gentle with you know what I mean? Cuddle type gf. They looked kinda similiar. My gf just wants me to fuck her 3 times a day and do nothing else and Im honestly very tired of it. The girl in my dreams was just so interesting and mysterious, I didnt even felt the need to fuck her just be around her. Doing different activities with my girl is actually good advice user.

What is stopping you from telling your lady that you want to cuddle more? Do you watch movies and TV together? Do you cuddle when you do that?

No, I usually sit an armchair by myself because as soon as i come close and touch her, she wants to have sex. When I dont, she cries for half an hour and goes to sleep. When I do, we usually dont finish the movie. I would love to just cuddle and chill out, that never happens tho.

I mean, the girl "in your dreams" isn't real, so it shouldn't have any effect on the decision as it relates to the relationship now.

What is real is the fact that your gf is a sex robot and you guys aren't on the same page. I feel like you just have to tell her that you don't want to fuck all the time. If a compromise can be made, then you can decide if you still like her or not.

True user, you are right, thanks. This is why I posted here in the first place, r9k always gave me good life advice believe it or not.