Fuck, he looks like he's about to cry. :/

Fuck, he looks like he's about to cry. :/

>context: youtu.be/wldsDndnzCM

Attached: aboot2cry.webm (854x480, 1.72M)

How'd you know the other thread was gonna 404? You couldn't have deleted it yourself that long after creating it unless you're a janny.

Attached: U-acting-kinda-sus-meme-6939.jpg (750x818, 31.29K)

Walter junior off the rails. he shoulda stuck to eating cereal

the people who enjoy this are just as, if not more sick then the "pedophiles"

Cope and seethe more you sick fuck

Cope and seethe, pedoshit.

They really aren't. Originally. asdviubanskdvasbkjdnlvasm.

Nothin' wrong with a good ol' noncebash laddie

Attached: nonce huntas.png (1594x1240, 213.82K)

>the people who enjoy this sick
Correct.
>more sick then the "pedophiles"
No.

Teenagers are not chiIdren.

Fr fr
You'd think we might have grown as a society but the stone age mentality is still here
A pedo isn't an evil person that decided to be evil, instead of giving a solution they mock and ridicule, as if this will solve anything.
Why would you punish someone for something that's not under their control?

>look, both sides are bad mmkay
kys

In the "Travis" video, the main dude says
>travis was a year below me in school
>i have a 12 year old daughter
>travis is a 26 year old man
So the main dude is about 27 years old and had his daughter when he was 15, so the girl was probably about that same age. It's also unlikely he got her pregnant immediately, he might have been smashing other girls before that too, who knows? He got that prime teen pussy and now he's absolutely obsessed with it in every facet of his life.

Attached: Pepe Sylvia.jpg (864x864, 166.42K)

they're not consenting adults either you pedo deviant

> prime teen pussy
There is nothing better than that.

This does not matter. Teenagers are not children. They can have sex as much as they want it.

Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile Pedophile

This. Sexual repression leads to psychological problems, just take a look at this board

>Teenagers are not chiIdren.
Yes they are. But anyone 25 and under are children as far as I'm concerned.

>you must be 25 to have sex
Kek take your meds

Wrong.
Pedophile is one who likes to fuck children, basically to rape them. Because no child wants to have sex. Ane teenager is not a child.
You are just an incel who thinks girls will wait for you to take their virginity. No chud, First comes, first serves. No girl will wait for you to man up and decide to fuck. Fucking is for those who want to live. Others just can not. Get this in your thick head incel.
NO GIRL IS WAITING FOR YOU AND SAVING HER VIRGINITY FOR YOU!

No one said that, but Madagascar came pretty close at one point.

The fact that there are pedo simps on this board who seethe over pedophiles getting caught makes me enjoy them getting caught even more.

Anyone of any age is a child, because everyone is "someone's child".
Sex with anyone is always pedophilia and rape.

These bastards must be all locked up in jail, all these fools who shoot these videos. It is totally against many laws what they do.

In my country one fools who also wanted to have fame started doing the same thing. However they were not that smart like the american dude. Their whole thing is a performance act, a staged show.

So the dudes who were harassed by these guys, just filed a report to the police. And the so called pedophile hunters end up in jail with a bail. It is that simple. xD