I want to get eaten alive by my lover, i am your chocolate cake

i want to get eaten alive by my lover, i am your chocolate cake.

Attached: gun coke lolipop and chocolate cake.jpg (236x221, 8.3K)

because your roll around in your own shit

Attached: 86355575_p0_master1200.jpg (800x1200, 685.14K)

Aren't you like 16 lmao

Instead of posting things for validation online smoke crack trust me you will fell better

Are you one of those e-girl sanrio lolita age gap bpd girls? If so you guys are good lays like really good in bed because of all the kinky abusive shit that gets you off. I really enjoyed deflowering a few of you

I'm actually really uncomfortable about female zoomies coming on to here because I posted my dick once. It was a while ago but still I don't want some 14 year old to see it.

no, dont ever compare me to those kinds of freaks. im lolita fresh pure not egirl sanrio trash.

Attached: cherry vanilla coca cola and pink vape bar.jpg (236x427, 19.57K)

I feel this so hard.. God I wish my ex wasn't such a fucking prude.

I meant that as a mixture of 2 or more to describe you type of girls. You all have a very similar aesthetic and mentality. You're always very thin bordering on anorexia and have bad familial relationships/trust issues/abandonment issues/body dysmorphic disorder/ mommy and or daddy issues/listen to shitty music like bladee. I wish you the best of luck with all of that but just get a job and stop attention seeking online. Get your life together.

Attached: tumblr_ce50c322381df8a457b1c4073a6502dd_04affe69_400.jpg (300x300, 31.51K)

Why are you bringing cherry coke into this NIGGER HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SKANK

miyoko i feel a primal urge to fill you up to the brim, just wanted to share

maam you just posted a picture of a puff bar please dont act entitled

you are the same as those whores, you bitches are multiplying fr. stop ruining this board.

im not acting entitled im just saying its not adding up baby, im innocent catholic virgin purity ring angel and hes talking about dumb sanrio obsessed fat eyeliner and crunchy lashes egirls. im not alternative, im a fking angel sent from the heavens above you fucker.

and i dont smoke that bs i smoke marbies!

Attached: cigarette princess.jpg (236x410, 16.45K)

Disgusting; the ooga booga palooza is coming boys, prepare yourselves.

SeeI guarantee you're a majority of that list lmfao.

Attached: 1643747271659.jpg (597x817, 313.03K)

where is the aesthetic similar? im not a grunge kidcore whore. im delicate little angel.

Attached: myhusbanddevouredmypussy.jpg (236x314, 15.04K)

miyoko you're a nigger. you'll never be an angel and you should kill yourself.

dude why are your pictures always the size of a fucking molecule

is this a little better for you baby?

Attached: just for you.jpg (900x1200, 97.55K)

i am definitely an angel, im sorry ur mother didnt teach you how to recognize one when you see it!

Attached: i want blood, guts and angel cake..jpg (563x561, 54.95K)

miyoko from discord ?

maybe? why? who's asking?

Attached: gif.gif (498x298, 961.23K)

isn't miyoko banned for being underage? the jannies on this board are pedos.

it is pretty easy to avoid ban

so it is you hello miyoko

miyoko? havent heard of her. pretty name but u should let people know she is NOT a minor!

Attached: what the fuck what the fuck LOL.jpg (236x225, 12.15K)