This is your new life. You have been captured by a busty woman. How would you feel?

This is your new life. You have been captured by a busty woman. How would you feel?

Attached: hell.jpg (2252x1392, 725.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkYCm2nr7Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the barbie movies are kinda cringe but the rest is fine so long as this aforementioned busty woman provides me with sexual pleasure

React with fury and vengeance. Stab her to death in her sleep. Feminization is the death of man

this, femininizing men is one of the most evil things society has done.

Without their little gay Jewish tricks they'd get their heads smashed in. They know this too.

What the fuck are those shoes lmao. Society is done for

This is pretty messed up. Imagine:
>no access to your penis
>cant go to the toilet
>if you make a mess can't clean it unless she changes me
>cant even walk (spiked shoes)
>cant choose or put on my clothing
>cant use my fingers because of mittens
>cant choose my entertainment
>probably wont be allowed to talk normally
>she even changes my gender

You have 0 agency. A man trapped in a babies world.

That's why you must break free. Destroy that which forces infant behavior on you. Burn it all down and be an adult

what the literal fuck is this
also if a caveman saw modern males he would have though this already happened kek

Attached: 1632981709845.png (1156x685, 642.41K)

I'd probably wait for the right moment to choke her to death, free myself, feel her titties, and then leave.

What if that wasnt possible? How would you cope with your new life? Would you give in and become her projection of yourself or would you hang on to who you are? Note that if you outwardly act out she will make your life much harder.

Angry. VERY angry. I'd regain my freedom and knock that bitch out COLD the second she turns her back on me.

Thar is literally my fetish but I'm a female so I don't think estrogen and a cock cage would do much for me lol

this made me cringe, its weird the juxaposition of the mother figure represent in the women supposed to be a pleasure, but instead just hiding the farce of the father figure castrating you (symbolically)

English please? Jesus.

How she gon stop me
A shotgun constantly leveled at my chest?

I want all of that except the drugging shit and girly cartoons. I'm not really into crossdressing anymore but I'd still do it for mommy. If she drugs me I'll probably snap her neck though.
Spiked booties so it stabs your feet if you try to walk like an adult. I've been wanting to get those although it doesn't matter since I'm never going to have a mommy that will force me to crawl anyway.

That depends, does she breastfeed me?

>female with a feminization fetish

Attached: 4.gif (480x247, 1.82M)

sorry, but to me, its disgusting

Attached: 1641502365096.jpg (412x800, 105.72K)

>This is your new life. You have been captured by a busty woman. How would you feel?
I would rape her and make her sex slave and claim her for myself. I would feed her the estrogen to make her boobas even bigger, force her to wear the dress and crawl around like a dog.

H-hot user. I don't get why anyone would consider this hell.