You are the only thing standing in your way of having this

You are the only thing standing in your way of having this.

Attached: 1590622661743.webm (604x850, 1.34M)

Yeah, my face is standing in my way.

95% of young men will never have sex with an attractive female

Attached: Incel Solutions Political Compass.jpg (816x972, 245.95K)

no, she's standing in the way of it too

translation: i believe in bootstrap theory

I don't want to get into a relationship. I've been witness of enough troubled relationships to my liking, even in mind, even if I think of a good romantic and lovely relationship it end bad.
I don't even think I would make a good bf, people deserve something better of this mess called user and I have to accept it.

Has not believing it helped you at all?

I do have this. that girl literally looks like my gf.

>implying girls even talk to me

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.36K)

if i'm not owed or guarenteed anything, i'm not putting in or "trying", sorry, nobody else ever had to lift weights, beg for a raise at a mcjob constantly, read 400 dollars worth of books and not touch their gentials for a year just to attract somebody of the opposite sex

So being a self-entitled bitch hasn't helped you at all?

>self-entitled bitch
there it is, how am i entitled for yearning for something normal?

because you're not normal, you have to fight your genes user.

Dude, no amount of efforts is going to change ugliness. Wake the fuck up and stop being a piece of shit.

Yes, nothing about geography, demographics, or nearby social/cultural activities.

>you have to fight your genes user.
i thought these things didn't matter, i thought it didnt matter if i was ugly looking and have autism, well

I cant fucking change my aspergers.
Like, I might be able to act charismatic around like people at work since I rarely talk so I don't have to say anything in depth
But a woman would probably leave me in about a week after learning that all I do is browse r9k all day

Nah, maybe 20-30%, definitely not 95%

Keep coping, bro. You will never have sex with an attractive girl.

Most girls are looking like this nowadays, especially post-lockdowns.

Attached: 1643624757539.jpg (907x622, 64.61K)

It does but you can fake it till you make it. It's better to be an autistic Chad then an autistic neckbeard.

I have to fake genetics now?