At this point I'm cosidering buying one of these so I can know what pussy feels like

At this point I'm cosidering buying one of these so I can know what pussy feels like

Attached: 1643771038981.jpg (1800x1800, 70.72K)

>know what pussy feels like
that particular model feel way better than a pussy though. making a huge mistake if thats what you start off with, the real thing wont compare afterwards.

My man its not worth it, part of the reason sex is amazing is because you share it with another person. Fucking an inanimate torso will not fulfill your desire any better than your hand will

if you crawl inside a cardboard box you can kinda see what homeownership is like too

Just adopt

what brand/model is that? interested

simp faggots never learn

Just get the whole thing

Attached: DSCN0003_2.jpg (2010x2680, 1.01M)

that does not apply in this case

If you're considering getting a torso just save up a little more and get a full doll

Buy a fleshlight if it's your first purchase, much easier to hide. I wouldn't personally invest in something that large unless I owned my own home or some shit, I'd never want to have to transport it.

I have always fantasized about fucking a dead body though.

Why not transport it? just make her like and act like your mentally ill and thats your kid or something in public. Can get you through disability queues and into special offers for disabled peoples etc kekw

Just finger the inside of your mouth, I fingered myself and mouth at the same time the inside of my pussy feels like the inside of my mouth.

-fembot

I got one of those, i don't think it's that exact one but it's so fucking good dude. The pussy is legitimately better than a lot of real women. I love it, got it for free too thanks to a review scam on amazon. Got like $500 of sex toys for free in exchange for indiscriminate 5 star reviews lmfao. But this thing actually was 5 star material. Fantastic. I genuinely caught feelings for it after a weekend of cooming balls deep in its tight TPE silicone ass. Cuddling up with it at night and shit like that. Highly recommended. Call it my dismembered rubber slut.

good ideas but dramatically more expensive than the thing in OP's pic which only runs about $80

sure it does, yeah I believe that

I hate to be 'that guy' but you're not going to experience the true sensation of a woman by buying one of those.

Interacting with woman before, during, and after sex = a wildly different experience than 1. taking doll out and preparing it --> fucking it --> cleaning up and putting it away and going about your daily life.

If you wanna know what pussy feels like, stop caring about what pussy feels like

Because despite the inner depravity of my blackened, rotted soul, I have the public appearance of a successful career professional with a long-term gf and a successful social circle. I've become trapped in a prison of social normality that I built of with my own two hands and I don't. Know. How. To. Get. Out.

You've got to help me, user. I want to go back to being the weird kid in high school. I have literally no idea what I'm doing half of the time, and I can't escape the feeling of death hovering over my shoulder.

somebody watched american psycho
originalio

At least Bateman got to fuck hookers and do coke and live in a nice apartment. I get a fucking mortgage and a bitching if I drink past 10pm.

Why is it shaped like a midget?

Why not save up little bit more money to get yourself an actual robot that you can roleplay whatever fantasy you want instead

How much do those things cost? $1000? Just spend it on fucking two hookers at once, a bag of coke, and maybe throw in a fleshlight.