Fembots, not trannies, tell us about the current state of your feminine hygiene. This is important

Fembots, not trannies, tell us about the current state of your feminine hygiene. This is important.

Attached: pussy51.gif (400x553, 866.09K)

It's clean because I took a shower recently :p

what about twinks?

When's the last time you had a boy suck off your cheese though? A shower isn't enough.

Hygiene is overrated. No other animals needs daily showers, and neither do we. It's a Big Soap propaganda that makes you strip down your natural protective oils just to replace it with their moisturisers and creams, just so you can smell like a chemtrail.

I haven't tried sex before so i can't comment

how do you clean it in the shower? and do you pee in the shower?

Cunnilingus isn't sex. If anything it's sodomy.

>how do you clean it in the shower?
By using a bath towel with soap and cleaning it
Sometimes I might use some soap specifically for cleaning down there
>and do you pee in the shower?
Yes

Attached: 1643720161624.png (316x355, 23.64K)

>smelling like rotten fish is natural and pleasant
I can smell you nasty bitches while walking around in the supermarket and it's fucking disgusting

But isn't it a sexual act?
What counts as having sex? o_o

i'm on my period rn :/

do you pee standing up in there? or squat down? or what? tell me the details, femanon.

Sometimes I squat so I don't get pee on my legs and sometimes I do it standing up if I haven't cleaned my legs yet

>shower daily
>give the area outside a gentle scrub
>don't eat like shit so natural scent is non-existent
>don't stick foreign objects that weren't run through an autoclave up their like a degenerate so internal flora isn't off balance and so also no smell or discharge
Just live a non-degenerate life and it's a non-issue.

>What counts as having sex?
Penis in vagina, as God intended.

how about your pubic hair? do you have a nice full bush that you have to rinse after it collects your peepee?

Uh why does it get on your legs if you are standing? Doesn't it go in front/forward?

This is from a discord i was on recently, draw your own conclusions

Attached: Screenshot_20220119-161908_Discord.jpg (1080x313, 64.1K)

I end up shaving months, so there's only a small bush

They aren't entirely wrong.
Assuming your diet is shit, weight isn't shit, cardiovascular system is good and healthy, you're hydrating properly, see enough sun, and don't stick things up there.
Do that and your system is robust enough to maintain the natural flora without imbalancing it and since nothing is going up there no new flora is introduced to cause an imbalance either.
So, assuming she is a healthy person with a healthy life it is in fact pretty much self cleaning.

A virgin with a pussy that looks like a whore's? Very disappointing, fembob. You stop ruining your natural feminine beauty from now on, ya hear?

Clean your pussy roastie

Because I'm standing with my legs together o_o?

if you stand with them kinda apart do it go forward? kinda like a guys? does your pee stream ever go far when you squat or stand?

Not a fembot but Stacey just checking this out as a meme mostly. I shower twice morning and night because I need to be fresh for work, and after work I go to the gym so I shower again before bed. Everything down there is shaved clean, and my entire body washed with body wash every day each time in the shower. My current bf is a fan lol I kinda like this site it is kinda interesting but idk if I will stick around or not

Attached: 7C7B6A41-93D9-4815-A29C-4AD19DC7ACE5.jpg (1462x1465, 1.11M)

Yeah but I was already planning to let it grow down there user :]

>Yeah but I was already planning to let it grow down there user :]
Good girl.

very weak

cringe

It usually goes downwards. And it doesn't really go far :/

do you ever try spreading your labia to control it? or moving your pelvis?

I never tried to do so user

maybe it would be fun.

do you have discord? i have a lot of questions that i'd rather ask there.

I do but I don't intend on using it

why do you have it if you don't use it?