How do I tell women apart from men in an online conversation? Like what are some signs they're a woman? Being whiny?

How do I tell women apart from men in an online conversation? Like what are some signs they're a woman? Being whiny?

Attached: adam-lanza2.jpg (768x687, 171.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_and_emotional_expression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Like what are some signs they're a woman? Being whiny?
signs are easily imitated into baiting easy (You)s by bored incels trolling other incels.

not accurately, that's for sure. i'm a guy who's regularly confused for a woman only (and I do mean through text-only)

Its very easy
>emotional based arguments
>threaten that they wont let you use their holes
>use their social standing like call you a loser, beta etc
Its either there a women, or a tranny/normalfag/leftypol faggot.

Attached: 1641278409251.jpg (647x1080, 239.42K)

it's impossible to tell.
guys can easily type like "aww stop, you're soo sweet!! ^_^" or use a bunch of

Nope its incredibly easy once they start using emotional based arguments or call you a beta/virgin also them hating trannys but defending women is a sign they are a feminist TERF cc roastie.

>emotional based arguments
Those are male posting styles, lol.

>using emotional based arguments or call you a beta/virgin
Again, men do this more.

I would like to know too. I'm commonly confused as a guy often.

Damn, this happened to me. A girl from here called me a beta cuck after I didn't respond to her.

>Again, men do this more.
based on? your feelings perhaps?
hole detected

Attached: 29f.jpg (607x608, 34K)

>based on?
Men. Who else?

>your feelings perhaps?
Yep, that's men alright. Even your post is typical "emotional male" fare.

Nope women love calling posters here "losers, incels" etc so do men, but they are usually numales. Women always threaten access to their holes

Attached: file.png (481x481, 195.6K)

>so do men, but they are usually numales
So, men.

you seem to lack the concept of a source
that fixes your arguement into place and makes it a fact in the proceeding conversation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_and_emotional_expression
>Research has suggested that women express emotions more frequently than men on average. Multiple researchers have found that women cry more frequently, and for longer durations than men at similar ages. The gender differences appear to peak in the most fertile years.

Attached: OA7rhbR.jpg (610x611, 74.57K)

In a 1 on 1 chat, the easiest tell is that they don't offer any actual information about themselves. Real people have jobs, families, friends, opinions, hobbies, things that happen during the day etc. Some specific details about at least a couple of those should come up in the natural flow of conversation rather quickly. Larpers will usually keep things really shallow.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_and_emotional_expression
This is talking about some completely different, and covers the broad topic rather than a specific one like internet communication.

>Research has suggested that women express emotions more frequently than men on average. Multiple researchers have found that women cry more frequently, and for longer durations than men at similar ages. The gender differences appear to peak in the most fertile years.
Which has nothing to do with this thread, and completely unrelated to it.

>Research has suggested that women express emotions more frequently...
Im not that user but you are unironically retarded or a women. If a poster uses emotional based arguements they are 99% a women. Men are logical and women are illogical.

>Research has suggested that women express emotions more frequently
Which, again, has virtually nothing to do with identifying gender differences in online communications.

>If a poster uses emotional based arguements they are 99% a women. Men are logical and women are illogical.
Even your (samefag) citation doesn't support, nor has anything about logic or internet posting.

>This is talking about some completely different, and covers the broad topic rather than a specific one like internet communication.
a correlation between being more emotional on average and your communicational style exists, it is only logical that a more emotional gender will express themselves more emotionally
>Which has nothing to do with this thread, and completely unrelated to it.
i replied to you saying that men are more emotional, which i imagine you said because you felt like it's so
regardless you're a woman and explaining that your only worth in society is the fact you can pump out a child every ~9 months

Attached: h11whaiefjw01.jpg (609x608, 52.33K)

way to misread your own source

>research suggests that these differences stem primarily from cultural expectations of femininity and masculinity
>Many psychologists reject the notion that men actually experience emotions less frequently than women do. Instead, researchers have suggested that men exhibit restrictive emotionality. Restrictive emotionality refers to a tendency to inhibit the expression of certain emotions and an unwillingness to self-disclose intimate feelings.
>The only known exception to this rule is that men more frequently express anger.
>It has been found that men and women more accurately display gender-stereotypic expressions, as men more accurately expressing anger, contempt and happiness
>These patterns are not consistent across cultures, suggesting that socialization influences gender differences in emotional expression.
>Some research has shown that culture and context-specific gender roles have a stronger influence on emotional expression than do biological factors.
>Emotions are complex and involve different components, such as physiological arousal, expressive behaviors, and conscious experience. While the expressive component of emotion has been widely studied, it remains unclear whether or not men and women differ in other aspects of emotion.

none of these support your claim the "expressive" posts means the poster is a woman. in fact, since these "expressive" posts are on the anger and aggressive side, at least according to your source this suggests the user is male not female

>Which, again, has virtually nothing to do with identifying gender differences in online communications.
Are you retarded? If someone is more emotional and less logical they'd use more emotional based argument. Women are basically useless low IQ holes who have no purpose then to create children.

Attached: file.png (1887x2545, 597.48K)

>a correlation between being more emotional on average and your communicational style exists
And correlation does not equate to causation. That's common logic.

>it is only logical that a more emotional gender will express themselves more emotionally
That's false conclusivity.

>i replied to you saying that men are more emotional, which i imagine you said because you felt like it's so
Which is an emotional interpretation on your part.

>regardless you're a woman and explaining that your only worth in society is the fact you can pump out a child every ~9 months
See above.

muh samefag
>And correlation does not equate to causation. That's common logic.
Holy reddit.

Attached: file.png (1510x763, 92.81K)

This is a test post