I want to politically radicalize you and use your anger to tear down the system

I want to politically radicalize you and use your anger to tear down the system.

Attached: cof.png (306x306, 72.86K)

Joke's on you, I don't feel anything anymore

Attached: centristchad.png (919x855, 633.35K)

i wanna join / create a communist party run only by contrarian right wingers

Any Forums is full of lazy neets, however. they arent going to do anything.

I am an authoritarian conservative communist.
Everyone else is objectively wrong.

Attached: 1643149851704.jpg (1200x876, 236.94K)

pretty much same but I'm black and not racist

Attached: 1641388375123.jpg (700x1056, 182.33K)

Why would I be racist?
Waste of resources.

I am rich. I like the system because it maintains my wealth. I have no incentive to join your commie BS

idk a lot of socially conservative orthodox marxists I've talked to were racist

Attached: 1636269631399-0.jpg (643x800, 103.28K)

>I have no incentive to join your commie BS
It's not about money, user. It's about saying fuck you.

Attached: op.jpg (750x696, 151.18K)

I'm an armchair leftoid. My opinions are radicalized but my actions are apathetic liberal. Sorry user.

Opinions on Dugin?

>>I have no incentive to join your commie BS
>It's not about money, user. It's about saying fuck you.
But I like the system. It keeps me and the few rich people winners, and the rest losers.
Why would I want to destroy that?
Only poors want to destroy the system, because the system is designed to empower the rich and powerful, and enslave the rest

As part of tearing down the system, are you willing to promise me that niggers and Jews get gassed?

True, but fuck you for stepping on my precious snek.

Ye I suppose that makes some sense.

the sheer divide between the mindset and money understanding of a wage worker and an owner of even a small firm is huge

The snek is a spook.

>But I like the system. It keeps me and the few rich people winners, and the rest losers.
Why because you own a fancy car? Poor people have cars with the same capabilities. Because you have a big house with space you don't use? Poor people live in houses. You are not far off from a poor person. You have been duped. Rich to you = money but your life is misery.

>Why because you own a fancy car? Poor people have cars with the same capabilities. Because you have a big house with space you don't use? Poor people live in houses. You are not far off from a poor person. You have been duped. Rich to you = money but your life is misery.
No. It is not having to worry about money at all. It is about going to restaurants and not looking at the prices when you eat. It is about not really understanding the concept of saving up money to buy something I want; there is always enough money to buy whatever I want. It is about my ability to support my parents. It is about freedom.
No, I am not a super rich dude, but rich enough that I feel very comfortable. I have pedestrian tastes, so as long as I don't go for fancy stuff (which I have no interest in anyways), I can get whatever I want, anytime I want.
I like this system. This system should continue

radicalize me harder daddy

>teardown the system
>implying the system hasn't already implemented safeguards to anticipate coups or revolts

No I rather not be used to fulfill ulterior agenda. Fuck you and your gay politics.

Commies are fucking gay and need to neck themselves as soon as possible.

I hate the Age of Enlightenment but it has caused so much damage that there's basically no possible solution. We're just fucked, user. The system put humanity into checkmate at least two hundred years ago. Even a disruption at a national level would just result in some other world power upholding Enlightenment values kicking the infantile new nation(or autistic anarchist larp)'s shit in and seizing control with its military superiority. The first principles of most nations are completely in line with those of the Age of Enlightenment, and even if those first principles are practically omnicidal (and therefore suicidal), they're still just chugging along.

Good luck I'm so fucking apathetic. You could probably get me to kill myself though.

I can't feel anger. I have no heart. It's been broken too many times and will never heal right. It's been crushed under the weight of depression. It's been smushed into a goo by society. I have nothing left.

gladly comrade

Attached: jxdvpju76lb81.jpg (1500x1121, 77.41K)