I'm going to take Adderall tomorrow for the first time. Wish me luck anons...

I'm going to take Adderall tomorrow for the first time. Wish me luck anons. I swear to fucking God if this gives me anxiety or a panic attack...

Pic rel

Attached: Screenshot_20220125-142537_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 434.54K)

First time you take it you'll literally feel godlike. But the comedown sucks.

I can't fucking waiiit! Sooo you sure I'll get a comedown? It's an extended release 15mg..

i have pretty bad panic attacks and ive been taking adderall since 3rd grade and they never gave me any issues
its gonna be great man dont sweat it

This makes me feel better. I'll try not to sweat it too much. I get really hesitant to take drugs. But I am so fatigued and depressed. I need something to help make life feel like it can sometimes feel good...
How do you feel on it? Mine is 15mg extended release, this a lot for a first timer?

i have no idea about milligrams and shit bc i just take them without questioning it but i think(???) thats the amount that i take
i feel like picrel on good days

Attached: FAA6ffPXIAAQz5d.jfif.jpg (1024x576, 42.99K)

>picreI
wheres that from

don't forget to masturbate

its an edit of rena from higurashi

Attached: rena-rena-ryuugu.gif (220x124, 215.7K)

Hey look it's Mr. Neurotic!
Remember to wear your disorder on your sleeve as a badge of courage! You're so brave for worrying!

Attached: 1586425500597.png (860x548, 660.22K)

I feel like you're being genuine. Thanks user. I'll let you know how it goes.

eat a nice big breakfast before hand, try talking to people it feels really cool, don't start mistreating because you won't be able to stop.

>But the comedown sucks.
>Sooo you sure I'll get a comedown?
eat the biggest breakfast of your life before you take it, then you won't have a comedown really

it's only 15mg which is kinda low, I guess if youre shorter it might have more pronounced effects. Based on my experienced it helped me in a lot of areas and I hope it helps you too

>rena from higurashi
thank you!

That's really low. Like, not even fun. You need to crush that bitch up and take it all at once.

what do you mean by mistreat

Good luck user. Be careful about getting absorbed into negative or useless things!

Do not do it user. Adderall has ruined my life. I accidentally ODed and now I have permanent brain damage along with uncontrollable muscle spasms. I am begging you user, do not do this to yourself.

>I accidentally ODed and now I have permanent brain damage along with uncontrollable muscle spasms.
how did that happen? does a stimulant OD on its own really do that?

15mg extended release is low? It's generic btw. Called amphetamine salts. I'm not trying to have fun. I just want a bit of contentment and energy. I feel so low energy. Fatigue. Depression. Life feels meaningless. I get no enjoyment from anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20220115-201550_YouTube.jpg (720x1480, 388.15K)

I've never abused a drug before. It's 15mg XR and it's prescribed by a doctor. I got 30 pills prescribed and I only bought 5 of them since I'm not sure I'll like them.
Anyways sorry that happened to you user but I doubt I'll fall into that pit of abuse.

I think I already am. I am so negative. I keep thinking of the worst possible outcomes that I am afraid to try many drugs.

Hey maybe if you keep telling everyone about your problems, you'll get pity and sympathy! That counts as attention, right? Of course it does! It's good enough for women right? Then why wouldn't it be good as a man...

Attached: 1628636138665.jpg (750x831, 104.46K)