What are your Valentine's Day plans?

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

Attached: vsco602884cfdece5.jpg (720x960, 105.89K)

No fucking idea. Open to suggestions. When is it actually? Some user in another thread said 14th, is that right?

come here and post

Gonna be with my dog as always and be making any kind of last touches to my grandmas birthday present if needed.

idk self harm probably

I'm gonna smoke lots of weed and do a Studio Ghibli movie marathon :)

I'm gonna go to work and try not to cry.

Attached: 1632955453068.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

I'll try and invite her over for a bit of a date and we can watch some music videos I have on a DVD. Wish me luck, let's hope we all make it.

I don't know any women. I'm also a neet so I wouldn't know where to meet any. so I'll probably just do nothing.

anxiously waiting to get rejected :(

walk up to a cute girl and ask her out :)

Going to work, work out at home and drink myself to sleep. There's a girl who has been into me but at this point I could give a fuck. I'd rather suffer alone because that's all I've ever known. I wish I want an ugly, retarted piece of trash

Attached: 1610751085702.jpg (2068x2772, 1.22M)

Enjoy it alone like every r9k champion of purity should.

>be me
>loser cook wasting away his life in a restaurant drinking and playing vidya all the time
>meet a nice girl who comes to work at the restaurant
>hang out with her outside of work doing stuff like hiking and have a great time
>breaks things off with me because she realizes she did not have feelings for me like she thought she did initially
>assume it is because I am a loser with no ambition or direction in life
>Immediately quit my job and join a masonry company offering 20$ hourly with no experience or education
>miserable fucking back breaking work at the start of dawn every day for all of fall and winter
>want to quit all the time but realize nothing makes me happy anymore and I might as well be making money
>sometimes when we get government jobs I get prevailing wage and make lots of bank
>I now make 22$ hourly at this company
>leave the house I was sharing with some loser room mates and get my own place
>buy the pontiac firebird I always wanted
>start buying myself nice clothes and going out to events in my area like bull riding most recently
>realize valentines is coming up and want to ask out this girl again now that I am doing better in life
>laid off for a few weeks in February until our next jobs are ready for us to start working on
>so I have some time off to see her and the money to go out and do something fun
>she says she has to pass on my offer but she appreciates it
well fuck my life I am going to be alone again on valentines now that my plan went to shit. just going to fucking grind at my job and accumulate crypto for the foreseeable future.

Sit at home, shitpost on Any Forums and play vidya.

Why can't it at least be on a Friday bos...

Attached: My whole life.jpg (1080x675, 41.16K)

Maybe wallow in my despair. Maybe an hero. We shall see.

Post here and play csgo or something.

Attached: 1641225659822.jpg (594x564, 39.04K)

Go to fucking work lol

Hope maybe there's some similarly lonely fembot who lives nearby, that I can buy dinner for.

No luck so far lol

Drink and distract myself or don't even realize its the day since of course I'll be one of those dudes working due to guilt of having a family that wants you to live but nothing you yourself want to live.