AMERICAN COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES NOW ENROLLING 6 WOMEN FOR EVERY 4 MEN

>theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/young-men-college-decline-gender-gap-higher-education/620066/

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

Attached: 45jefdgj.png (1876x1462, 136.22K)

0h n0ez all those poor females that will have a hard time finding a guy who makes more than here! NOW its a problem weep weep. they've already bitched men dont make enough so here's more ammo for that whine. greedy cunts

A lot of you are idiots. Imbeciles even.
Take the bookpill
There has never been a better time to go to college as a guy. Women outnumber you, they will be competing for you

>Women outnumber you, they will be competing for you

And you're saying this as who exactly? As a university student? My university is 2/3 women and hypergamy still rules. Women would rather be sexless than fuck a non-Chad in their prime years.

Attached: 1643655153971.jpg (827x814, 125.38K)

this will only get worse

But how can mass media spin this as persecution and sexism against women?

You're just not trying hard enough. You probably sit in your room all day and go to class. Its never been easier to get fresh puss

No you'll be one of the 80% having no sexual activity.

incel uprisings in the future, out time has come

Attached: 64HcNo3_d.png (1000x1700, 678.57K)

archive this shit you stupid nigger, I ain't giving them kikes my clicks

>Despite women outnumbering men with college degrees, the number of women in positions of power don't reflect that
There, and with that humanity breathes it's last breath.

i would post that picture of that guy who asked out a ton of women on his campus and ended up with an notorious reputation as a creep but i dont have it handy

I can't fucking socialize in scenarios like college, if someone comes up to me out of the blue I talk worse than a low functioning autist
I can't come up with anything on the spot, I have to preplan a conversation

>>Despite women outnumbering men with college degrees, the number of women in positions of power don't reflect that
I just wiped a tear from my eye, what you wrote was pretty moving.
God bless you user, you would make a great CNN writer

>60% women enrolled
>Only 59% of men graduate, 66% women
>Covid dropouts were 75% men
>New enrollments are >70% female
Within 5 years college will be 75% female

% women enrolled
>>Only 59% of men graduate, 66% women
>>Covid dropouts were 75% men
>>New enrollments are >70% female
>Within 5 years college will be 75% female
Despite women making up the majority of college graduates, they still face glass ceiling and discrimination in the workplace.

There, I fixed that for you. Please only describe women as victims, no matter what the facts are; otherwise, you are a misogynist

And the overwhelming majority will share the same few men.

checked
They're gonna talk about "muh golden penis syndrome" and how all men are a bunch of sexists cause they feel threatened by strong-independent-don't-need-no-man women or some shit.
Don't you worry, the bullshit factory will come with a bullshit product for this situation too.
>just go in crippling debt to *maybe* get some mediocre pussy bro
Pathetic. Neck yourself simp.

>despite making up just 13% of the student body, men are responsible for 50% of the graduations

>Continue affirmative-action for women long after you have any reason to
>Refuse to establish support services for men, but create 20 for women
>Create an environment hostile to any form of ideology that isn't left-wing
>Prioritize the humanities over S.T.E.M
>OH NOES GUYS WHY NO MEN AT COLLEGE???????? :(:( :( :( :( SO SAD
I doubt they'll change their ways. They'll probably make up some bullshit about how women are smarter than men, that having 50% more women than men is actually true equality and 50:50 gender ratios are patriarchal, that they need to discriminate against men to destroy the discrimination embedded in the system, you get the idea. They won't even begin to turn around on their shitty policies until the ratio of women to men is at least 3:1

OP, this was you, wasn't it?