Lainey's no longer child-free

Lainey's no longer child-free

Note: She isn't pregnant, she's just open to the possibility of having kids now

Attached: 1643757601653.jpg (1080x1724, 549.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1KdG84BjF4ZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she has some furbabies now :)

She should adopt, that's the only way now.

She probably wants to breed the niggerest nigger out there

Holy shit, I can't believe we're actually seeing the live transition of a "I don't need to have kids!" women in her 20s to a "please, God, let me fucking get pregnant" in her 30s.
Also I have to comment on how fucking ugly her art is. Jesus Christ.

I hate this bitches' shitty ass art style so much. It's the fucking dumbshit vacant grin her stupid fucking women in her stupid fucking dumbshit feminist unfunny garbage cartoon make. fuck i hate this cunt. stop posting this fucking gay ass comic PLEASE

>It's the fucking dumbshit vacant grin her stupid fucking women in her stupid fucking dumbshit feminist unfunny garbage cartoon make
That's what I couldn't put my finger on: they make the exact same facial expression in every single picture

it's horrible. i'm not even the type to get annoyed at shit like that it's just so fucking terrible

voca.ro/1KdG84BjF4ZZ

Attached: 1536803720399.png (479x309, 147.63K)

>the wasted cunt wants children someday all of a sudden
>we certainly haven't seen this one before
color me surprised.

I think thats fine, none really understand themself and so they can change of mind, but only If they have the enough responsibility levels
People just hate those girls because how annoying and the arrogance

she should put her money where her mouth is and marry a Brown man

Attached: 1640654819001.jpg (1080x630, 169.72K)

dont think i havent noticed an increase in these brown almost pajeet looking males in more art lately. like huh strange there's an increase in pajeet males with white females in the media and tech a place thats overrun by pajeet males that worship white female pussy.

Yeah but why is she actually pretty when her comics are all about how she's a dumb fucking retard failure

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (800x800, 96.11K)

She should be open to the possibility of never having kids or spawning some retard babies considering the quality of her eggs.

Attached: edgar allan poe on dead eggers.jpg (720x642, 267.48K)

literally who? quit simping for some random ewhore dumbass

has she ever cosplayed Harley Quinn

Cat or dog moms will never be real moms.

Her comics look like NFTs. Almost all of her characters face the viewer straight. Is she actually drawing this stuff? I always thought it was generated in some comic making software

I always admire the ease with which native english speakers pronounce words, I guess they feel the same when I speak in my native lang

>she's just open to the possibility of having kids now
we did it!
Any Forums creates life