Do women really

>Keep house at a cozy 65
>Bring girl over
>She makes a beeline for my big fat white thermostat and starts turning it up to fucking 80
>"user its freezing"
>bring other girl over a month later
>she goes back to her car and gets her coat
>"user is your furnace broken?"
>have sister watch dog while i'm at the doctor
>she stole my socks because it was too cold
>i now have to pre-emptively set it to 75 every time
Ladies, why do you act like you'd freeze to death on a warm spring day?

Attached: fucker.jpg (687x666, 44.07K)

You live somewhere that "cold" exists, huh? that doesn't exist where I live

your girlfriend and your sister are right, 65 is pretty chilly for a house.

Terribly based user. 65 is a patrician temperature for a house. Sleeping is so much nicer in a cooler house.

Absolutely retarded, 73 is the basic minimum for winter months, unless you're some north norway snownigger descendant you probably have some metabolic issue with temperature regulation

>73
>not 55

Attached: A6E0ECA1-1FA4-4467-8CBC-4DFB11AB59ED.gif (480x270, 49.39K)

Women and men hold heat differently. When men get cold, our bodies shunt bloodflow to surface capillaries. When women get cold, the capillaries shut and shunt blood inside their bodies to their organs.

She may be colder now, but odds are you'd die of hypothermia before her. It's a physiological difference for God knows why.

>65f is norway tier
Hot take sanchez

65 is just barely below the definition of room temperature. Sometimes they're begging me to just shut it off.

Attached: you call that cold.jpg (640x853, 62.84K)

is just barely below the definition of room temperature.
most rooms are too cold, I have to wear sweatpants under my jeans and heavy wool socks until June or so. When I can wear a T-shirt, one pair of pants, and no socks, and not be cold, that's a comfortable temperature. which happens in the low 80s.

>wearing two socks and two pants until june
so they do exist...

Attached: 527d01b7ecad045f2e0cd408.jpg (700x525, 53.47K)

Why is this chad bragging about the women he pokes? Go to Any Forums shithead

Yeah, when my favorite girl gets in my car, she just jacks the shit out of my car thermostat. And when we went to the grocery store, she would be lifting her leg in this cute way, saying "CHuua Chuua!", saying how cold it is. It is super fucking cute having her dance around while cold, I love it. But girls are sensitive to cold too much

I have been known to wear long underwear and four pairs of sweatpants under flannel-lined jeans

whenever I have to drive my mom somewhere (generally to a doctor's appointment, she's almost 70) we fight over the heat in my car. I'll be cold because I have the heat off and she'll turn to me and say "I'm burning up, user, can't you turn the heat down?" In her own car she'll have the windows down when it's in the 40s, it's madness.

how are they supposed to get naked when it's 65

>Hot take sanchez
Thats jerome to you
even the white people i have over think 77 is comfy, i dont understand how you can think 65 is perfect in fucking february

appearently im always too cold cuz I keep my place like 80 and everyones all OMFG ITS TOO HOT IM DYING! like oh sorry im just fine and comfy.
but I detest cold and have massive issues going out and about in winter.

I agree with the girls on this one. 65 is cold but 80 is hot, 74 is the best temperature

Women have thinner skin and their extremities tend to be colder to keep their core temperature higher. Also, they don't burn no where the anount of cslories and they have mostly white fat which is for energy conservation. It's different for us men who use a lot of calories to keep on muscke, have higher amounts of brown fat which is used to keep our overall temperature up, our extremities tend to be as warm as our core temp, and we have thicker skin.

Lrn2/biology.

I'm the exact opposite, I can't bear hot weather

I like to sleep at around 65, when I wake up I set it to 70-72

Women have thinner skin and their blood tends to stay more towards their organs rather than extremities. Top it off, a lot less muscle mass which helps with body heat. Even worse if they are on their periods. Whatever you feel like, imagine it feels 10 or 15 lower and that is what it feels like for women.