SOCIAL SKILLS TEST - ! IMPORTANT !

Hello frens, expert here. This is a social skills test. Do this test to find out if you're a chad, beta, or incel.

Instructions:
Please hover over the answer of the following four questions based on your past experience with similar scenarios. Who we really are is not what we wish we were but what we have always been. Did you choose the chad, beta, or incel response most of the time?

- You are on a second date with a girl. You go to kiss her. She turns her cheek to you and says "Slow down, I'm not that kind of girl." You reply:

incel...... "Sorry."
chad....... "This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*
gigachad... "Oh, so you are a woman of culture?" *lick and slobber on her face*
beta....... "Yeah, well, no prob."

- You're chatting up a pretty girl you just met in a bar. After a few minutes she asks you to buy her a drink. You reply:

beta....... "I'm not an ATM."
chad....... "No, but you can buy me one."
incel..... "Sure."
gigachad.. "Bartender? I would like to buy one free water for this lady"

Attached: smile2.png (871x867, 1.22M)

- You've just met a cute girl in a club and have been talking with her for five minutes when she abruptly changes the topic to a raunchy conversation about her multiorgasmic ability. You respond with:

beta........... a look of mild disdain.
incel......... a huge grin and an eager "Damn! That is HOT!"
gigachad... "Am I supposed to be impressed? Some other sloozy told me this last week. Prove it"
chad.......... a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report."
- The pickup has been going well. Later in the night she leans in and begins making out with you passionately. You feel like a king and your jeans suddenly feel much tighter. Do you:

incel........... immediately grope her boob in return.
chad.......... kiss for a little bit then push her gently away and look distracted for a second.
beta.......... continue making out with her for as long as she wishes.
gigachad. excuse yourself and tell her that you're going to go watch yourself jerk off in the mirror

And finally, the critical thinking portion of the quiz. The following questions are based on the progression of a single pickup attempt.

- You go to a bar. Twenty feet away are a pretty girl, a fat girl, and an average guy talking amongst themselves. The pretty girl briefly eye flirts with you. In reponse, you:

incel.......... eye flirt back and forth a few times before approaching 20 minutes later.
beta............. immediately approach in a direct fashion maintaining strong eye contact with your target.
gigachad.. order a pizza to their table, when it's delivered walk over angrily and accuse them of trying to steal your pizza. grab a slice and say "wow this pizza is good, try some!"
chad........... immediately approach but from an indirect angle, looking around the room distractedly on the way over to your target as if you might see an even prettier girl somewhere else, and finally delivering your opener from over your shoulder.

- Who do you address first?

chad.......... everyone.
gigachad. sit at the table as if you're part of the group, and call someone else over
beta......... the fat girl.
incel........ the pretty girl.

- After getting the whole group engaged in conversation and having a good time, your target blurts out "Hey nice pink shirt! Are you gay?" You:

beta........... ignore her.
chad........ say "OK, who brought their little sister to the bar!"
incel.......... say "No, I'm not gay!"
gigachad ask "why, are you a tranny or something?"

- In the middle of the conversation you have to pee. You say:

gigachad. *Check your phone* "Wait here guys, I'm going to check the bathroom for Chinese spies"
incel......... "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."
chad......... nothing. Just go.
beta....... "Excuse me."

- You've managed to get her outside your front door. There is obvious sexual tension. You want to close this deal. You say:

chad.......... "I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and crack open a Bang's root beer. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."
incel...... "So, um, ah, see you around."
beta.......... "Why don't you come inside?"
gigachad. "My dog, Sparky would like to meet you. I also have some peanut butter in the cupboard."

BONUS ROUND

- You're getting your dick sucked by a qt while standing (she is on her knees). She starts caressing your butt cheeks. She slides a finger into your asshole. What do?

chad......... "Ooh la la"
incel........ moan
gigachad. stare directly into her eyes "You have 2 minutes to lube yours up"
beta....... Remove her finger in disgust, "I'm not gay!"

- You look down as you're getting your dick sucked, and notice that this girl has an erect but feminine, uncut girlpenis poking out of her skirt. What do?

chad........... Pick her up by her waist, and start violently sucking her penis
gigachad. Grab the shaft of your dick and say "take the whole thing for daddy"
incel....... Ignore the penis and just try to enjoy the blowjob
beta......... Push her away and say "gross, you're a dude!"

- You're fucking a girl's pussy, balls deep, in doggy style. She lets out a BRAPPP. What do?

beta.......... Just ignore and keep pounding away
incel......... Let out a giggle, and say "that was cute"
chad......... Make a loud, obnixous sniffing sound, moan, and start pounding harder
gigachad. Spank her hard "Do that again and my dick is going to shut your ass up"

- You've been dating in girl for a few weeks. She looks deep into your eyes and says "user, I'm pregnant. And I love you". What do?

incel......... "I love you too"
gigachad. Pokerface and say "I'm filing for a divorce" despite not being married
chad......... "Cool bitch"
beta.......... Say nothing, and just walk away

The end. How did you do?
Make some of your own, it's fun!

I would kiss her regardless of what she says

fill your answers out like this:

incel - 2
beta - 3
chad - 4
gigachad - 0

gigachad - 13
women are incapable of resisting me.

Incel - 0
Beta - 0
Chad - 0
Gigachad - 13

shuck it, trebek

Attached: snl sean connery.png (450x295, 143.15K)

what a sperg you even randomized the number of dots on each question

that's so you wouldn't cheat by looking at the length of the spoiler to indicate which was which. it would impact the score

Why are the chads lying and posturing so much?

>You are on a second date with a girl. You go to kiss her
>You've just met a cute girl in a club
>You've managed to get her outside your front door. There is obvious sexual tension
>You're getting your dick sucked

that feel when you're a freshman and go to the wrong classroom and find yourself in a graduate-level class

I mostly choosed incel and beta. I'm sorry I'm not some cartoon character who can always come up with some witty shit:(

I got incel for literally every single question except the kissing one

Attached: 126687C0-736A-464C-A04C-7D1D2648F0D7.jpg (307x481, 45.83K)

what did u get on that 1 mister

Answered what I'd realistically do in these situations, accounting for mental fog due to social pressure.
incel - 3
beta - 7
chad - 3
gigachad - 0

this thread is a literal incel straight up guessing what confident people would say in these situations

confidence isn't about *what* you say, but how you say it and your general demeanor and body language.

when I was younger I thought all that mattered was what you said and the ideas you expressed, when really 99% of social interaction is the way you carry yourself. a chiseled-jaw chad with good body language and a strong, deep voice can literally use all the "incel" lines and still get pussy.

someone figured out why they're an incel today LOL what a loser

How the fuck do you come up with witty shit like that on the spot

>incel - 1
>beta - 3
>chad - 7
>gigachad - 2
i'm amazed at your creativity OP, a breath of fresh air on this board, thank you

Attached: 969.jpg (1080x579, 100.55K)