I almost wish it was horrible sex, I wish he wasn't so attractive...

>I almost wish it was horrible sex, I wish he wasn't so attractive, I wish he was some fat greasy slob so that when I think about it I can just think universal hate for the event. Instead when I think about it, I get wet. I get horny.
was it really rape?

Attached: rape.png (742x852, 146.21K)

>rape with orgasm

women literally want to be raped. they want to be beaten and abused and they want something to cry over and dramatize. there is a reason women arent actually interested in men who are kind to them. they want to be dominated. it makes me so fucking sick to my stomach

Literally impossible to lose in life as Chad
Not only will you cruise through life and have everything handled to you, you'll be able to do stuff life op's pic and get away with it
Absolutely fucking brutal
Not only did he rape a girl he also gave her the best orgasm of her life, think about that for a second
One day that hoe will probably get married and have children and she will still think of that time Chad raped her while fucking her husband
She will probably hate her husband for not being chad

if the rapist is tall, muscular and handsome

women want masculine energy its why this feels good for them
getting caught up in the face value of sex and worrying about stepping on toes instead of confidence is the opposite of masculine energy
im not saying rape is good but approaching dating and communicating with women with the confidence of a rapist is definitely a plus

brutal and hard to swallow

>women literally want to be raped
not by you though

im an autist. im hyperaware of everything i say and do but also cant read social cues. ive been working on things like better posture, eye contact, conversation flow, but confidence atleast in the conventional sense is insanely difficult

good, i am not such a faggot to rape

autism is extremely unattractive to women in a sexual sense
masculine energy is focused and no bullshit you have to clear your mind and pattern your neurons into a singular wire instead of a net

Attached: 95442230_p2_master1200.jpg (738x1200, 254.8K)

no good be the faggot that girls want your rape

I guess it really depends on what you look like
if an ugly woman thinks you are screwed
if you're chad, she'll go to bed with you

Theoretically how could I rape and get away with it?

be chad
that's it literally

Any alternatives if your not

Women also invented Uno reverse on rape card.

Attached: 14232927377213409.png (750x1086, 467.78K)

>Chad rapes girl
>other bystanders are like "lol nice"

this says more about society than the girl. chad can do no wrong and this behavior is accepted not just by women but by other men too.

the real blackpill is that chad men are treated better by women and MEN.

i mean you can still rape a woman if you're not chad but you won't get away with it
you'll end up being prison bitch

>makes me so fucking sick to my stomach
its just reality i don't know why you're letting the universe get to you.

>i cheated on my boyfriend with my rapist
>it just so happened that my rapist was a muscular chad with a big, thick dick
>while yes he gave me the greatest orgasm i ever felt and i hate the fact that my boyfriends doesn't measure up to him (chad) in any way
>teehee

God women will do anything but tell the truth won't they?