Go to store with mom

>go to store with mom
>she tries hooking me up with girl art register

Why can't moms understand you're not attractive to women?

Attached: KnWDIAaN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.66K)

kek, what did she say to her?

based mom wingman

>do you have a boyfriend? No?
>oh you play video games? user loves video games, you guys should get together sometime!

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I'm sorry bro that sounds really mortifying and traumatic

>op complains about this
faggot as usual i see

Based boomer mom

Attached: 1643749647728.png (395x347, 79.83K)

Your mom is trying to get you laid so be more grateful you bastard. I would kill to have a mom like that, mine has gave up on me a long time ago

lmfao
reminds me of my mum. absolutely clueless

>Your mom is trying to get you laid so be more grateful you bastard.

My parents are pretty rich, and rented a beach house for the summer one year when I was in college. They made friends with the people who rented the place next to them. They apparently spent the whole summer getting drunk with these people every day.

I had to work most of the summer so I didn't stay with them, but one weekend my mom got me on the phone and INSISTED that I come down on Saturday. I got there and apparently during one drinking bout they had convinced this other couple that they should set me up with their daughter. This couple had also called their daughter and demanded she come down, too.

And so we both get there and realize that our parents are trying to set us up. If you could have seen this poor girl's face. She was easily a 9. This other family lived in Manhattan and had much more money than even my parents. This girl obviously spent her time fucking rich club guys and pro athletes in NY, and my dumb ass parents were trying to set her up with me. I thought this girl was going to kill us all, she was so insulted. I drove four hours for this BS, just to be humiliated.

Wingman parents sound like a good idea but they are not.

I'm fortunate, my mom stopped badgering me about having a gf in my late 20s, after she saw all her boomer friends getting press-ganged into being near-full-time babysitters for their grandchildren, since both of the parents were working.

I remember one day a friend of my parent tried to hook me up with her 22yo daughter, like
>boohoo my daughter is in an abusive relationship with a bad guy and she keeps coming back to him... whoa your son is so calm, he could be a perfect guy for my daughter !
Then she gave me her phone number, never called.

my mum just keeps offering to pay for my house to be redecorated, as if some new carpets would conjure me up a gf. i dont want her to waste her money.

Not with that attitude. You should try to find that cashier girl and try to make a joke out of it with her, then ask for her number. Assuming you're just an awkward age appropriate incel and not a wizard abomination.

for several years my mom was like that with TV. I moved to a condo where I didn't have an antenna, and she would endlessly fret about my not being able to watch TV. Every time I'd see her she'd ask about it, "Don't you want TV? You must really miss having TV! I'll pay for your [cable/netflix/etc]!" She eventually quit after a few years of me telling her no, I don't want pay TV.

I suppose that would be an awkward conversation in the event a girl proposed "netflix and chill", but I haven't had that happen and am unlikely to.

>>boohoo my daughter is in an abusive relationship with a bad guy and she keeps coming back to him... whoa your son is so calm, he could be a perfect guy for my daughter

Damn bro that one hurts. That's even worse than my story.

It's like they don't even understand how much that girl would FUCKING HATE YOU for being the beta guy her parents want her to leave Dark TriChad for.

My mom stopped 10 years ago. I'm glad because all the people she would attempt to get me set up with were boring and desperate themselves.

I feel bad for people who are not 8+
I feel unnatractive sometimes and 8 is the lowest I've been rated and it was by a girl I rated 6 to her face before she rated me

I've also been rated 10 by a girl I called a 5 which was mildly entertaining that she didn't reduce mine out of spite. Nice girl, bad face.

I feel you. Who wants to try to flirt in front of their parents? Or be put on the spot to do it BY their parents?

not to bring up old wounds but did you at least try?

the older i get the more i see women's attraction isn't fixed. im starting to believe you can "tell/convince" a woman to like you if you do it right.

but if you act embarassed and hide in a corner, her distain for you triples.

Attached: 1624853469091.jpg (726x669, 39.92K)