I'm voluntarily celibate but I don't understand incel talking points every brief times I've interacted with women at...

I'm voluntarily celibate but I don't understand incel talking points every brief times I've interacted with women at uni (humanities) they all felt quite approachable friendly and seemingly lonely would be fair to say most of them were celibate as well and spending together would be as easy as asking
then again I never bothered to try and might be delusional

Attached: 1643746943137.png (600x603, 153.56K)

>Majoring in humanities
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO PFFFFFFFFFFT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm not a wannabe wageslave trying to be employable you know I actually care about what I'm learning about

i wish you would've majored in english you dumb nigger. do you not know what a period is?

perfectly readable to me

>I'm not trying to be employable
Hey buddy, we are in the midst of late-stage capitalism right now. Also the global economy is due for a recession any month now. Enjoy being lower-middle class your entire life. Non-STEM diplomas are worth less than a Chinese takeout menu unless it's business (variable) or law.

Attached: 1625325682238.jpg (1020x688, 73.01K)

yeah they seem friendly and approachable until the inevitable
>let's stay friends
or
>I have a boyfriend

STEM is an euphemism for code monkeys nowadays no need to pretend there exists some sort of privileged upper class of engenieers

I used to have a female friend and my assessment felt pretty much accurate to her and she would've probably dated me had I cared to
it's probably reasonable to be friends initially even if for just a little while

>no serious reply
echo chamber it is then

reply to what? OP just posted some rambling mental diarrhea thinking that he proved a point but coming off like a giant retard. was there even a question to reply to?

so real life interactions count as mental diarrhea but endless online circlejerking isn't?

Yes you are correct
There is nothing to discuss

no, mental diarrhrea is
>hey incels i checked out with a female cashier and she didnt pepperspray me, i think we had a chance but i didnt ask her she was probably celibate and my soulmate and we could have spent our lives together but then again i didnt ask and this was at the krogers (supermarket)

>oh wow incels you arent replying to me i guess this is really reddit 3.0 echo chamber wow

that's funny but I really just meant classmates and some I met in school clubs we discussed for a while but nothing much happened afterwards

>I actually care about what I'm learning about
That makes it even sadder.
If you care about it so much, learn it on your own, there's nothing in the humanities field that you need some sort of high tech gadget to do the work.

>then again I never bothered to try and might be delusional
So, you're talking out of your ass...
You'll do great in humanities.

Out of curiosity, why are you volcel?

I'm only asking for your enlightened feedback
btw what do you mean "tech gadget"?

puritanism

>I actually care about what I'm learning about
then you would not be a humanities major lmao
humanities at uni is propaganda nearly 100% of the time
if a field is generally subjective and/or creative (and most humanities fields are), it is actively detrimental to have some halfwit professor punish you if your opinions do not align with his and reward you if your opinions do- a good GPA and degree in such a field just indicates that your opinions have been approved by the System
also, if you ever want to publish, you basically have to deepthroat the chode of the System