Who was your childhood crush, Any Forums?

Who was your childhood crush, Any Forums?

Attached: s.jpg (1440x1980, 196.81K)

first real crush was in high school her name is Samantha.

No girls talked to me so I just never had one

Friends mom. My dad was single and I had a lot of mommy issues.

Attached: 3d525c91f26968963280b734a64f6382.jpg (698x680, 78.77K)

In kindergarten I was in love with a redhead with blue eyes and freckles. Had a cute smile as well. She was absolutely gorgeous. I remember her sitting on the seesaw, me approaching her, screaming "I LOVE YOU (her name)" and running off. She'd blush and tell me to stop. Maaaan...

Attached: 1643544131465.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

Are you allowed to post pics of little girls now if they are a celebrity?
If I post Laneya Grace I'd get canned.
Mine was also Emma Watson(nino)

i never crushed on girls. i figured out very early on that i was ugly so i never bothered entertaining romantic notions.

Never really felt romantic feelings until late teenage years. And that was low intensity and long distance. And after that, nothing.

Though when me and my elementary school friend where talking about the girls in class and which ones he liked I felt pressured to also pick one even though I didn't feel much at all. Naturally everyone else knew a month later and I got bullied for it.

Childhood?
Origilolo

kek I was just thinking the same thing

There was a girl on my swim team who was, based on her parents, half swiss and half georgian jew
She also had freckles but she had mid-length brown hair. She was really pale and she easily burned. I remember when she'd take her swim cap off and her hair would fall down in the sunlight, and I could see the water droplets outline themselves on her pale skin.
I knew her from the ages of 10-13. She turned me down and I gave up swimming.
It galls me to think that if communities weren't the way that they're set up now, there'd be a lower turnover rate all around, and the chance that some of the shitty outcomes in our lives could have been different isn't insignificant.

Attached: 1616984187029.png (1369x628, 957.5K)

My childhood crush was a girl named Lana, I eventually got to have sex with her after prom because by that time she was less attractive and put on some fat but still worth. Shitty human being tho never meet your idols vibes , your crush is just some dumb whore never forget.

girl in second grade named brittany who i sat next to. i never talked to her but she was my first crush. she moved away the next year. really wish i shared my pudding cup with her...
she's probably fucking some chad now.

I was destined to be an autistic furry dickbeater

Attached: cleo.png (256x197, 73.21K)

Steve Irwin s daughter. She didn t had chink like eyes back the.

Not even a boomer, but bros...

Attached: 1637235888237.jpg (1246x1242, 136.53K)

the origin of my goth vampire obsession

Attached: succ.png (666x854, 661.69K)

Also not a boomer but damn she was hot

Attached: Xena_warrior_princess_by_xena_96-d56o27k.jpg (897x890, 124.48K)

Sigourney Weaver from Alien

Rachel from Friends. I think my first lewd dream was fucking her doggy style.

You should definitely watch the Spartacus: Blood and Sand series. Her tits are out almost constantly. Dozens of sex scenes.

A girl with blonde hair, big brown eyes, a tan, and freckles in first grade. She still lives around me, I saw her on tinder and she's still gorgeous.

I thought you had to be 18 to use tinder

Girl named Mallory that was in my fifth-grade class, he had the most beautiful long blonde hair I'd ever seen. and being tall and flat-chested didn't hurt

Then in sixth grade everyone, her included, hated me and I was too stupid to ever figure out why. I left that school district after that year, I wonder whatever happened to her.

First or biggest?

a girl from my highschool class
not much to it, blew every chance i had with her and never moved on

A tomboy in my class. She was a walking stereotype, she had an androgynous name, tan skin, played sports with the boys and generally got mistaken for one because she had a deeper voice and short hair

then in 8th grade she developed some insane curves. I felt kind of bad because the boys that were her friends now made fun for her bubble butt

anyway she went to college on a lacrosse scholarship. I follow her on facebook, she's a gym teacher now and is married to some chad. She seems happy...