Now that the dust has settled, what was the best version of Windows?

Now that the dust has settled, what was the best version of Windows?

Attached: windows-logos.jpg (1040x423, 48.96K)

7. originally. originally.

Based. XP is my favorite, but 7 was the best.

still using 7, refuse to upgrade. would use xp if compatability wasnt such a massive issue.

7 was great and is still a bit useable.
xp was great and is still useable a bit sorta (get mypal browser)

xp and 7 are pure SOVL
Windows 10 gets the job done but feels bland and has no character

what's with these windows shills lately
fuck off

I remember us having xp, vista and 7. Out of those I think it's xp. Not sure why.

this. w10 was a nightmare during the first 2 years because of how many softwares that worked well with w7 became useless
i still hate microshit for it. w7 should had been the last version of windows, only small upgrades were necessary

Millennium Edition was our familys first computer so it holds a special place even though no one else seems to like it.

Seethe applefag

Windows 7. It was the simplest OS. Windows 10 is confusing

linuxfag actually, luser

>Linux
Definitely Ngmi my dude...

already made it, just watching you windows cucks in the rear view

98, XP, and 7 are SOVL.

95 was the first desktop computer my family ever had, and then we got an XP laptop i have used for most of my childhood to early teens, so those are the ones i have most nostalgia for
Then i got a Vista a couple of years after its launch which i used for a very long time, basically until it got un-supported, because i didn't feel like upgrading or changing computer
People like to hate on Vista and i think a lot of it is simply because it was popular to hate it, (Win7 which everyone loves is basically an overhaul of it), but there were a few annoying bugs, most irritating one being the audio bar in the right corner would sometimes disappear randomly and without a discernible fucking reason, forcing me to go through the option to regulate the volume (i'm sure i wasn't the only one because i heard other people complain about it and it never happened to me on any other OS)
Now i'm on 10 which is ok i guess, and once again i'll probably hold on to it until Microsoft discontinues support

Attached: Soul.png (587x440, 100K)

>upgraded to 8 for touch screen functionality I never use.
>upgrade to 10 is free
>wait years
"Well they'll at least have had time to get the compatibility up to snuff and iron out the bugs"
- an uninformed idiot
>upgrade
>hangs
>the fucking machine now hangs regularly at the OS level almost every time I boot up, even when doing low impact shit like opening a second Mozilla window.
What was the point of 64bits if the goddamn modern gaming PC handles less smoothly than the old goddamn XP brick I browsed on as a kid?
>mfw 8 literally never hung
>mfw I regularly daydream about going back to 7 unironically for performance in current year
I guess I'm just not allowed to play vidya in the modern era without Gates jerking off over my shoulder.
10/10 timeline

Attached: 1643042032078.jpg (520x326, 16.01K)

i still get the audio mixer disappearing in 8.1

Why do you retards always omit the actual best version, windows 2000.

and i'm watching you tinker with your computer and posting desktop screenshots on Any Forums. meanwhile, i'm actually being productive with Windows.

you know bill gates left microsoft in 2020, right? he hasn't worked on windows in years

Well it never happened to me ever since i left Vista

because it's just the business edition of ME