Why can't life be like this? Women are so cruel

Why can't life be like this? Women are so cruel.

Attached: 1547781895764.jpg (462x750, 56.95K)

If you want a guy to like you for your personality start with improving your personality.

Attached: 1486888981173.jpg (657x527, 38.24K)

that's such a loaded statement. men have to approach and court and fund dating mostly, if a guy backs out that means he is cutting his losses because she isnt interested in a relationship.

that doesnt mean he hates her or doesnt care how she is doing.

but to her i can see how she feels that way after being courted by a guy but the guy suddenly stops his courtship dance

tfw women have so many people orbiting them that they supposedly have this problem of men being too nice to them or being too friendly.

god i hate women so much.

if somebody atleast made an effort to listen to me and act like they care i would be so happy.

>noooo being nice to me is actually you being awful, i must convince myself that my choices are fine and that me sleeping with people who treat me badly or use me is not my fault and anyone who tries to suggest i should do something different is actually the worst kind of person
it's just another in the long line of women doing mental gymnastics to justify being sluts, because they enjoy being treated like shit and just generally wont admit it because they cant handle the contradiction between their brain and their pussy

>improving your personality.
You mean having any outside of what instatwit tells her to be this week?

>baww why are guys not treating me like they did before I rejected/friendzoned them?!
Because I do not care about some random person, I care about a potential gf and lifepartner?

a bit cold to call them a random person

not really. as somebody whos been rejected my entire life once youve been rejected the relationship between you two at all is practically over. they think youre creepy and weird. waste of time to pursue them in any means after that so they might as well be a random person

youre preaching to the incel choir here. theyre not random people for me.

>Draw shit like this then wonder why men treat you like shit

Isn't that exactly what she means when she rejects you?
>Just another random guy from my pool, nobody I would consider as a partner
Fair to not see her as anything else but a radom person after.

no it means that im not good enough to have a relationship with her. but that aside, she isnt just a random person.

This picture only exists because of the feminists. They, themselves, created the nice guy archetype and they're too fucking full of themselves to realize it. Or maybe they secretly know and have just decided to ignore this unpleasant truth.

People only want to have sex with other people they are attracted to. Attraction is for the most part something that either exists or it does not, and is immediate, no matter what Jewish wish fulfillment you see in the movies.

If your feelings for a girl are not reciprocated, you cannot make them show up by orbiting. You just have to move on. There is no way to change this.

A harsh lesson to learn, indeed.

>theyre not random people for me
No, random people are better.
They become enemies, pests, obstacles, the other.
Call me creepy and weird then expect me to act like a friend?! Fuuuck that.
Rejecting someone makes you garbage to them and if you dont like that dont fucking reject.

or they are your friend.

>ew, no, youre a weird creep
>but we can be friends
FUCK YOU THATS NOT A FRIEND

just be rejected by your friend whats the big deal

Oh fuck off, its a tripfag attention whore
Now im not surprised you dont know shit about being decent.

whatever its just rejection

Then you, whore, should not be surprised when the response to rejection is rejecting you in turn, you wont give what he wants/needs then dont expect what you want or need.

im a guy but yeah do whatcha need to. all im saying is she is still friends and not a "random".

No she is trash, friends dont look at friends as creeps

even if i was being all horny and emotionally needy with her?

Imagine the utopia we would be living in if women actually rewarded good actions with love and sex...it would be a paradise

No foids literally find evil psycho behavior very soaking its impossible for a guy to understand. You could treat a foid completley neutrally not like a doormat just like a human no special treatment you still be seen as a "nice guy" to her subhuman hole because you arent beating her up, raping her and making her cry herself to sleep like the sort of savage animal her vagina actually seeks out.