Stop reading that book incel! You're creepy and ruining everyone's day by existing! Don't you know this?

Stop reading that book incel! You're creepy and ruining everyone's day by existing! Don't you know this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-111110.jpg (1080x2302, 571.44K)

Milennial and zoomer women think any man who is ugly doing anything is creepy just by existing. This is the endgame of a world that endlessly caters to women. Just ignore it.

>Milennial and zoomer women think any man who is ugly doing anything is creepy just by existing
This is true but not exclusive to women. Even zoomer men are extremely self conscious about looks and use lookism based insults more often. This wasn't this bad till now.

Zoomer quote unquote men are functionally the same as women.

I have a hard time imagining this is real. I like to read when I go to blow $80 at the bar every few days. Most people just keep to themselves while some even politely ask me what I'm reading and what it's about.

chad has the halo effect, an incel has the failo effect. the exact same behavior is always going to be viewed differently for them.

>chad is confident / incel is arrogant
>chad is shy and cute / incel is a creepy loner
>chad loves anime? i suddenly do to! / incel is disgusting weeb, dont talk to me about my anime shirt ugh

list goes on and on, you get the idea

Attached: 1642095916406.jpg (640x640, 33.63K)

I did not think being functionally literate could upset a woman.
Wow, why the fuck do they even have right? Really, the ways are going not only will our population plummet to zero in 120 years, but now we will have to be illiterate to make them happy.

You think anybody would just go on reddit and tell lies for post karma?

>This wasn't this bad till now.
Did you even exist prior to 2010s? People were stuffed in lockers, beat, had food thrown at them, bags of dog shit put in their lockers, etc. all because they liked D&D and looked a little goofy. Shit was brutal for subpar guys. The world has always been this way and bullying doesn't happen as frequently as it used to.

How does it even work, is this some instinct?

>I have a hard time imagining this is real.

I think that this is a social class thing. The way the guy talks about a "break room" makes me think this is some kind of warehouse / big box store type employment situation. It is not entirely inconceivable that a girl in that type of workplace might think reading a book was creepy.

I doubt the same thing would happen in the break room at the British Museum. But at Wal-Mart? Sure.

lel this is just zoomers being retarded, I used to read in public places just to get attention from chicks. They think you're deep & intelligent or some shit. Bonus points if you're writing.

we're naturally inclined to automatically associate anything a good looking person does as positive and anything a bad looking person does as negative. there have been countless studies that prove this. children trust a teacher and think they're smarter if they are better looking, judge sentences correlate with looks (uglier=longer time served), even grades teachers give students correlate with looks.

>People were stuffed in lockers, beat, had food thrown at them, bags of dog shit put in their lockers, etc. all because they liked D&D and looked a little goofy. Shit was brutal for subpar guys.
Nerds and betas aren't always ugly and neither did they get shoved into lockers for being ugly. They got their shit pushed because they had no friends who'd stand up for them. I agree that over bullying has gone down but women like soft bullying has increased. Criticize anyone on internet from normie to places like Any Forums and you will get spammed with "you ugly me Chad" memes or people will downright call you ugly incel. Men have definitely become more self conscious about their attractiveness and sex lives.

There was an Instagram, might still be one, of creep shots (what they call it when guys do it) of hot guys reading books on the subway.

If this girl thought he was attractive she would not have used the word creepy, she would have been like oh thats neat tell me about it while she twirls her hair in her hand.

Anything who says otherwise is either insidious or delusional.
>There was an Instagram, might still be one, of creep shots (what they call it when guys do it) of hot guys reading books on the subway.
I thought I was the only one who used to cringe over that page.

>Men have definitely become more self conscious about their attractiveness and sex lives.
they've had to since womens standards have increased exponentially due to social media and dating apps. the things that used to work in the past no longer work. men have to be more self conscious about their looks than ever before.

nope sorry there is absolutely no reasonable excuse or logic to finding reading a book creepy. just pure foid retardism

>did they get shoved into lockers for being ugly
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Teachers didn't even do shit either.
>They got their shit pushed because they had no friends who'd stand up for them.
We literally would play a game called smear the queer and absolutely wreck faggots. Who is standing up to us?
>or people will downright call you ugly incel
Some of the vernacular has just changed, but some hasn't. Either way the sentiment remains the same because teenagers and young adults are predictably insufferable.
>ralph bag
>virgin loser
>what a creep
>lame
>bag your face
>heinous

Every day my hatred for women goes +1. If they're fucked by Chad, it's consensual, if fucked by a beta, it's rape, even if she first agreed on it.

They're all dumb whores and I'm glad the internet exists so we can see the double standard for ourselves

yep. rape keeps getting redefined all the time, we're now at a point where regret=rape. and women regret everything thanks to their toxic hen friend groups that poison them. if a woman has a guy she likes but her friends dont approve of his looks she'll instantly break it off with him just due to peer pressure.

>Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Teachers didn't even do shit either.
Idk where I live but many bullies I know were ugly as shit too. They picked on loner kids or their group pets who. Though I agree that looks correlate with being the former.
>We literally would play a game called smear the queer and absolutely wreck faggots. Who is standing up to us?
I'd stand up for my friends. Again,idk where you live but even "pretty kids" got their shit pushed in if they were loner spergs with no support.
>Some of the vernacular has just changed, but some hasn't.
Never said that anyone ever gave pass to uglies but being ugly didn't warrant bullying and the said word was used to mock uglies and not your regular dudebro like it is now.

Why was it necessary to tell him that to his face?

they don't think before speaking. if she's ever pressed on it she'd deny it, if she's pressed further she'd say she didnt mean it "like that". women are notorious narcissists.

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

thats the mindset of 100% of women out there.

If you are a low status male then people wouldn't give a shit because they know that everyone will pick their side over you.

>chad reads a book
>"what an intellectual"
>normie reads a book
>"what a creepy potential rapist"

I'm so fucking glad I got permanent remote work, being a code monkey was the best decision of my life

Imaging normies get angry just because you are sitting without saying any word. This is why I keep going in life