Be honest, what stage are you incels on?

Be honest, what stage are you incels on?

Attached: grief-cycle[1596216053].jpg (1080x1080, 81.03K)

I seem to cycle through all 5 everyday

This is what I have to say about my station in life. So I would say halfway between depression and acceptance.

Attached: 1631490261844.png (1845x593, 246.06K)

thats literally and figuratively me

skipped straight to stage 5: acceptance and started there

I'm on a sled that doesn't have enough force to reach acceptance.

bargaining, mostly

Stuck on 4 for months now.

acceptance lol

2007-2010 Denial
2010-2013 Anger
2013-2015 Bargaining
2015-2019 Depression
2019-2022 Depression/Acceptance border
Already ruled out a few options, remains to see if the only reasonable one is an heroing.

I cycle through 3-5 every week

>depression
1992-present

Is acceptance the wizard pill?

Based user, I hope you find your inner peace and give a fuck about normies and society

Attached: 1602930825262.png (1159x1364, 1.05M)

When I had major trauma in my life not that long ago I felt it was not so much stages but kind of a spectrum, and I would also go back and forth. Anger was the least common and depression was the most common. After a while I stopped feeling denial but the other ones persisted for a long long time before I started to accept what happened and tried to move past it.

Damn, this is like watching myself in a mirror, or something. I've always been the quiet kid, myself. Not very good at standing up for myself and never really having any friends, to begin with. Any friends I have ever had, have always called me nasty nick-names and casually called me stupid. Somehow, I have never managed to stand up for myself. Probably because I knew that I didn't have a choice in the matter. It was either accepting the bad friends that I had or be utterly and completely alone for the rest of my life. I don't think this has so much to do with feminism, per se, it's just how life is for some people. Quiet people usually have it pretty rough, because life just wasn't created to accomodate such people. The average moronic peasant out there likes brashness, boldness, loudness. Being a commanding type of person is who societies like. A bully, basically, to be honest. Funny how we haven't really managed to shake that aspect of ourselves, even though we supposedly live in more enlightened times. These traits aren't necessary to have anymore, and yet, society keeps rewarding people who have these traits. Actually, now that I think about it, it probably is all the fault of the feminists, that we are in this situation. They have actively tried to change the way western societies work for more than a hundred years now and they keep failing. And the very reason why they keep failing, is because they subconsciously reward men with "warrior" traits with pussy. They want men to be meek because they think that if they manage to make all men meek, they'll be able to finally create peace on earth, but subconsciously, their bodies revolt in pure primal disgust, every time it meets a meek man. A hell of a conundrum, indeed...

I do this everyday

going to rope in a few weeks

I wrote a short-story once about a guy who has to solve weird reality anomaly puzzles to free the spirits of 5 girls who were imprisoned long ago for wielding magic.
I based all of them on each of the stages.

Why in a few weeks? Why not just now? Also, livestream?

>Funny how we haven't really managed to shake that aspect of ourselves, even though we supposedly live in more enlightened times.
were identical to cavemen

acceptance tho sometimes I backslide into depression. got more fun stuff to do than mope over not having roasties shit in my mouth or whatever sexhavers do these days