Hi. want some?

hi. want some?

Attached: 1515897448378.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Does mtf milk taste different than normal breast milk?

Humanity was a mistake. Just let it end.

Attached: 1596250627628.jpg (503x503, 32.08K)

maybe you will feel better if you suck this :)

Attached: clitoris.webm (270x480, 1.34M)

I've been into feeding forever, the only woman I've ever fucked that actually produced milk was a 19 year old trans woman. Tasted alright, but didn't turn me on like authentic mommy milk would have. If you suck a regular girls tits, sometimes you get like one drop of something that might be sweat or milk, but I've never been sure

You are a freak of nature. Consumed by lust, you have mutated your body into a monstrous abomination. I cannot imagine what you must have gone through to corrupt your mind to this degree. You're so blissfully ignorant of how deeply sunken you are. I would pity you, but I fear you will not accept my pity.

huuuh?
why would you say that :(

Attached: clit2.webm (270x480, 1.63M)

actually made me tingle, probably the hottest shit I've seen in a while

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST RUB TESTOSTERONE CREAM LOCALLY TO YOUR CLITORIS AND FUCK A FLESHLIGHT
>YY-YOU JUST CANT OK??

Attached: clit3.webm (960x540, 979.56K)

there are girls in the world who have fucked a pussy and you haven't

Attached: clit4.webm (632x356, 1.8M)

would you let her fuck your ass

Attached: clitt.webm (888x500, 1.95M)

Absolutetly. Will suck that, and your clit.

Want some? Want some doesn't even FUCKING DESCRIBE IT.

Attached: YEAH.png (1282x670, 982.44K)

Trans people are awesome :D

Do you have more of this? Origi

God I wish I could suck boymilk from boyboobas while being fucked in my boipussy by a girls hard clitdick

Attached: 1632607426378.jpg (720x960, 72.01K)

slaanesh really do be like that

Any more webms of this? Its part fascinating and part really lewd

Yesh pwease~ uwu

I don't think that's enough for my daily cup of coffee young lady, but thank you for the gesture

I almost cried from my emotional anguish from this webm. Why can't bio women be into lactation instead of these AGP abominations?