Would you date a girl who already has a mombod like pic related, despite her being a 19-year-old virgin?

Would you date a girl who already has a mombod like pic related, despite her being a 19-year-old virgin?

Attached: eee0ae8566906890593ebd6fb3073a02.jpg (3070x4096, 909.49K)

It's literally the only type of woman I want to date.

>Would you date this ideal woman? But wait, she actually is addicted to sucking your cock.. Wait! She cooks good food too.. Oh, and her parents love you and are super rich..

Gee OP, I wonder? Would I date what i feel is the ideal female form void of all corruption? Yes, yes i would.

Fuck yeah squishy bitches rock

Yes of course.
But is she actually capable of loving me or anybody for that matter?
It seems as if women are genuinely incapable of love for anyone but their bastard children.

Fuck. Yes. I'm literally only in to bigger girls.

I don't like the term 'big' since that includes tall.
I just say I like fat girls.

>would you date literally the ideal female
Well let me fucking think about it OP

>19
No. Good god, no no no.
25+ only.

Yes. Possibly even get her pregnant to enhance the mombod further.

>giving used trash validation
very unbased

Attached: ICD-170.webm (720x480, 2M)

Same here but in the past when I've said I like fat girls people act fucking weird about it.

>mombod
nigga that's just fat. obese even

Yeah under the condition that she will lose weight for me.

I'm basically already doing that except she's 21 and had a single shitty by before me.

Bro, look at her tits. They're not that big for her weight. If she becomes skinny, they'll deflate to A cups.

yes and I would make sure we are both virgins until the day we marry

All women should have mombods, not just actual moms.

Attached: 8f8c3c3a4cd1f28cc2382da5a68ba5a2.jpg (405x681, 37.67K)

if (and only if) she lets me squeeze her tummy

Yes but I'd make her lose weight, not forcefully but my healthy lifestyle and good cooking will sort her fat ass out and she'll become hot but very dependent on me and overly attached because I took her virginity. I'll cheat on her but she will be upset she can't satisfy me rather than mad at me for cheating.

I don't see that as a catch, wonder if she gives better hugs. And as we age, eventually I can influence her to slowly lose weight Naturally or exercise with her, and doing that will be like polishing a shiny jewel to realise that it's a diamond