Woman+woman=not cheating

I firmly believe that if your gf or wife was to sleep with a woman this doesnt hold the same weight if she was sleeping with a man. The feminine energy of the sexual act makes it so she isnt claimed the same way you would claim

This also apllies to femboys and traps as they are feminine in nature and therefore cannot claim the same way that a man could with your woman.

Discuss

Attached: mitus.jpg (640x853, 38.56K)

I pretty much agree. I only care if my gf fucks a masculine man.

My ex wanted to fuck a tranny and I told her go for it I don't give a shit. Why would I care if some effeminate, estrogen injecting faggot is rubbing her flaccid dick on my gf? lmao, go ahead.

nah it's still cheating, it's fucking gross too and i'd dump my girlfriend if i knew she was a dike

This is your motte
I firmly believe that if your gf or wife was to sleep with a woman this doesnt hold the same weight if she was sleeping with a man.

This is your bailey
>Woman+woman=not cheating

You can't fool me op

Kinda depends, my ex was bi and literally kissed girls in front of me I didn't care, thought it was hot. If she was sleeping with the same woman a bunch I'd be suspicious, but the idea of having your gf + her friend in some weird poly shit is kinda hot too assuming the other girl likes you.

I'm a tranny and I've been with multiple het couples before and it's exactly how you describe. I loved it they were all very nice to me.

eh same I never cared and 2 gals took the chance, personally I don't care for the "moral" or "emotional" aspects of it though I just think its fucking gross if my gal was near another dudes dick.

I agree. Unless she'd be doing it constantly and sacrificing our time together all the time to sleep with women i don't care if she has lizbonian sex. When it comes to femboys and trannys im on the edge since some of them are packing, but under circumstances i could have no problem with more feminine guys. And if i was tall with big dick i would have no problem.

tell us about your escapades trans user

Attached: milk.jfif.jpg (900x1200, 204.07K)

disgusting cucked faggots

to further iterate. it cannot be cucked. theres no penis and if there is its basically a vestigial organ. a woman cant rough caveman fuck like we can. there is no worry

I would allow it if it was discussed beforehand. I would know the girl (maybe not personally but not a complete stranger). Better if the girl is a friend of ours already

I want to cave in dyke skulls.

a troon and "feminine men" still have benises cukboy

soft fem peens that poot out little dribblets of cum dummy. how are they to compete with my big boy willy?

someone post that story of that guy getting cucked by a lesbian

no way a man can fuck up that hard

trannies in 95% of cases cannot use their dicks sexually. They're just soft flesh.

When women want to fuck trannies, it's usually bi/lesbian adjacent women who basically want to peg the troon. This was what my ex wanted to do.

And I say have at her. I don't care if my gf fucks you up the ass, actually that's kind of ammusing.

>her
kill yourself cucked faggot

I slept with my roommates once

>Be me
>Years ago I was looking for a room to rent
>Guy I met at karaoke offered a room in this large condo
>Chaotic place, bunch of people coming and going including a sexy punk couple that lived on the top floor
>Karaoke guy had a huge crush on me but I really wasn't interested because he was kinda sleazy
>Sexy punk couple were very perverted
>Sometimes I'd come home and they would just be naked fucking on the stairs
>The girl of the couple would grope and tease me constantly
>We had a game of tag going basically grabbing tits or ass before leaving the house
>One day we were all sitting around watching karaoke guy playing kingdom hearts 2
>Girl thought it would be funny to distract him by taking off her shirt
>Then she tugged my shirt until I took it off too
>I had pretty nice round tits already at this point in my transition
>This wasn't distracting him as much as she wanted because he was kinda a spaz
>She took my finger and started sucking on it
>This was surprisingly arousing for both of us and we kinda shared an awkward moment
>Then she took my hand and lead me upstairs
>I thought she was doing a bit so I was feigning like we were about to fuck
>But when she got me in her room she started aggressively tongue fucking my mouth
>It was so fucking hot I was very caught off guard
>I was like wait wait wait stop
>It's not right to be intimate with someone that doesn't know you're trans
>I tell her I'm trans
>She thought I was joking
>We lay in bed cozy while talking about being trans and everything
>Her boyfriend comes home and sees us
>Doesn't even react just starts taking off his clothes
>Girl says "So femanon is trans"
>Guy goes "Yeah I thought so" (lol ouch)
>We fuck loudly all night
>Karaoke guy downstairs getting cucked basically playing kh2
>He gets mad and texts girl that he liked me and that it wasn't right what she did

It was a good time

Attached: 1586568789551.jpg (560x760, 132.38K)

thats quite the tale. thanks for sharing

Attached: billy.jpg (215x235, 12.13K)

If you have a gf/wife you shouldn't be on this board, faggot.

this is why bbc is a thing
but seriously i feel lesbian sex counts as cheating just as much as with another guy
it would probably hit me different emotionally but i would still feel like the relationship is shit either way