Suicide

Does anyone here know anyone who's killed themselves? What was the impact on their immediate family like? Don't be afraid of going into detail, I want to read some first hand accounts.

Attached: images (6).jpg (194x259, 6.47K)

I have a couple examples. 6 years ago, there was kid who was a few years younger than me and I basically trained him up to replace me as I was going to get a way better job. He was one of those kids who did bad things but you could see he was really trying to improve himself and start making better choices. His family really fucked him over consistently, but even then he tried to always make things right. he was cool, funny, hard worker and just a good guy really.

On my last day there, I told him that "it was his now", which considering the job I had at the time wasn't much, but it was a big deal, he was the guy now.

FF about 10 months, I went back to my old workplace to see anyone and catch up. I found out that not too long after, maybe 3 months, he was fired because he let his temper get the best of him. Not too long after this, he decided to leave this planet.

He wasn't a family member, I only really knew him for a year, but it still makes me sad to think about him, how far he'd come as a person, and how he was able to make these strides with everything going on in his life.

You were a good person T. I am sorry that more people in your life weren't interested finding that out.

brother died of suicide complications, but it was years after his second attempt. i dont know if you want to actually read all of it.

My cousin did an hero himself he was also a robot and he was the one showing me r9k at the time, he was a NEET and traveled in 2018 with his last money to japan alone because he was also a weeb and wanted to see japan before dead, there he traveled trough the country and did an hero himself when he was in kyoto, he called me a couple of days before he did it but i didnt realised it was is his last call and that he did it to say goodbye until he did it, his parents where very sad and they are still sad, i was also sad at first but later no longer and also happy for him now because he dont need to suffer anymore and did what he wanted before he an hero'd, i wish i had the balls to do it

Attached: 1638818953374.jpg (1920x1080, 1017.85K)

It was a big family, I really like all of them. G,I,P,E were very close, and I was in the same class as G. I & P were twins, and everyone loved them. They were funny, cool, and down for whatever. They were one of the first people that came up to me when I moved to their school and said what up! They knew me from competitive sports.

We lost connection over the years, but always wished them the best when I seen them ask asked about how their other siblings.

He had a facebook post 2 weeks prior to the date, outlining that they are doing way better, sober from substances, and started their own business.

not too long after that, he is no longer with us. He had a gf, a kid, his brothers and sister, and a community of people who liked him.

RIP P. You always treated me with respect, and were funny as all hell.

My mom did after she got super depressed after my dad divorced her. I feel like part of it is because I never responded to her emails and going back I can see her mental health very clearly declining. I didnt find out until a few years after it happened because I was living with my step mom at the time. My sister and I both ended up pretty depressed about it and she goes to therapy now.

well, it is your fault. why did you ignore your mother when she was in a vulnerable state? you seem like a pretty bad person, i wouldn't want to be your friend. i hope it haunts you, you deserve it.

I didnt see the emails at the time because I was a kid. I didnt check my emails but I wish I had.

nice cope, but guess what? it won't bring your mother back, and you will have to take responsibility at some point

Wtf is wrong with you and your sister?

shut the fuck up you stupid edgy teenage faggot, go back to discord already.
sorry to hear about that, shitty situation but most likely there was nothing you could have done to stop it. he depression also could have been why your dad divorced her. a lot happening behind the scenes that you dont know and probably will never know.

I had a friend in a friend group who killed herself after a party, on the party I talked to her for some time too. Hours later she jumped off a 10 story building, shit was sad and her mom cried a lot on her funeral. That's all.

i dont see why you are trying to insult me, i was just stating the obvious truth. he neglected his mother knowing that she was in a bad condition, how are you even trying to excuse that? it seems like the prick has no sense of morality, and it seems liek you dont eitehr

Because he didn't know at the time you nigger.

do you get off on being an insufferable faggot? how is a child supposed to know that he needs to act as his mothers own therapist, especially if the messages are coming through an email which most people nowadays dont even bother checking regularly unless they are expecting an important message. i'd say stop pretending to be retarded but we both know you arent actually pretending.
>HURR IM BAITING (YOU)S
you are a faggot

Grandma killed herself about three or four years ago. The night she died my uncle also passed away from a drug overdose. She jumped out of a hospital window.

To this day my sick disgusting family insists she killed herself because she did too many drugs. Not because her life was horrible. I feel so awful for her.

oh come on, please..... he didn't know his mother was depressed after a divorce? he didn't think about calling her ONCE in all those years? take some responsibility for your actions, and let him do the same. i've never heard about someone as trashy as him and his sister

he didnt think to even MESSAGE his mother ONCE in YEARS... are you joking?

Bro I fucking hate talking to my mom, that doesn't mean I don't love or care about her. That's a perfectly normal thing, some people just aren't at that level of comfortability.

Some guy j was "friends" with in middle school his dad killed himself, he actually found his dad hanging in the basement.
I'm sure that royally fucks someone up, his mom's a bit of a cunt desu.

IT IS NOT NORMAL TO IGNORE YOUR MOTHER FOR YEARS, STOP DEFENDING THIS RETARD SOCIOPATH

Do it faggot, but remember, there no guarantee that there no after life.

This is why i have no sympathy for normalfags and wish them to suffer.