Not eating

anorexianons how do you do it
i feel vile after eating anything and i want to stop
but each time i break and eat like a pig and the fasting/binge eating cycle intensifies until i feel so bad after a meal that i make myself puke
how can i just eat less and be fine with it

Attached: Screenshot_20201222_094120_com.instagram.android.png (1075x1270, 998.13K)

Bear with the pain, you'll get used to it.

which one, the pain of eating or the feeling of hunger

Both, after a certain point the pain will just be part of your life and you'll be able to resist the urges to stop it.

>coffee
>cigarettes
>hobby
With these three things combined you won't even realize you're hungry until it's time to sleep. Then you do it all over again. I only eat when I get a headache. Red meat is good for its source of iron and I add plenty of sodium.

im in a situation where coffee is the only thing i can do
dont want to destroy my health smoking
any attempt at enjoying myself with a hobby is met with punishment and abuse
i still really appreciate the advice
thankbyou for the advice but desu i dont know if i can apply it
if i could just stand the pain and get used to it i wouldnt be struggling in hthe first place so idk if thats something i can just do

Unironically try vaping or nicotine gum/patches. And by hobby I mean anything that keeps your mind from drifting. You can walk, read, play video games or just jerk off. It doesn't make a difference. As harmful as some things may be, I'd rather be dead than fat.

Anyone can follow the advice of just dealing with the pain. The way i do it is just let my house empty itself and only buy more when i start getting desperate. Be too lazy to eat and you'll lose weight in no time. This is how i stopped smoking, too lazy to buy more.

>You can walk, read, play video games or just jerk off
as i said id get abused for doing most of these things, even going out for a walk and if im not outrgiht punished it will be used later on when they take their anger on me

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you couldn't allow yourself to enjoy something. Who is punishing you?

family
i can't move anywhere
i have no jobs no skills no diploma or anything and the region i live in is very expensive, even renting is out of question
i cant move in other regions because even though rent is cheaper, you need to pay for car, driving licence and gas so it's alsi very very expensive, and the quality of life would be worse too
and im above 18 so i dont have access to any external help like minors do

>you need to pay for car, driving licence and gas
no you need to pay for a bus ticket to a small village.
t. moved out when I was 14

You have to learn to go against your body's will. I just drink water whenever Im hungry which helps.

i dont know, in my country public transportation is simply not enough to do daily life stuff like working and all that
you dont even get hired anywhere without it

without car + driving licence*

lets say you live in a city next to a store, why the fuck would you need a car to work as a cashier for example?

Are you neeting? Would your family abuse you if you got a job?

i see the fat girl took her trip off, must have stopped fasting indefinitely lmao
time to filter 'anorexia' also

pretty much yes
they would abuse me less but just because there would be less time to do it
id be forced to give them the money i earn too
but ive been looking for jobs for a while now, and ive never gotten a positive answer

i dont know who youre talking about, im not fat and it's the first time i make such a thread

how long are you fasting? what foods are you breaking the fast with?

it is difficult to avoid the binge. it really helps if you live alone and supply your own food, i've found.

Attached: thinspo-stomach-abs-hips.jpg (214x320, 22.12K)

anywhere from 16 to 36 hours
with whatever food is readily available
>it really helps if you live alone and supply your own food, i've found.
not doable at the moment sadly