Do you still enjoy watching cartoons?

Do you still enjoy watching cartoons?

Attached: Ea5pI9SWAAEVUAe.jpg (1000x1000, 85.93K)

Not on my own, but if my kid sister is watching I'll join her

Yes, I'm watching the final final season of Attack on Titan right now. The protagonist is so cool and badass and edgy he's literally me and he's obviously going to have a child with that blond character, I can feel it coming.

Attached: chadren.png (1200x675, 484.51K)

I watched the Clone Wars last year it was better than I remembered desu

I am watching Adventure time and its better most garbage that gets aired on TV.

Contemplating checking out the one with omni man

i find myself watching some ruthless aggression era wrestling more often than cartoons. one of my favoritess is recess. not a week goes by when i dont miss the Friday Night events from cartoon network. tomi and tera..... my heroes

Attached: pp_recessschoolsout_herobanner_20527_083b9e37.jpg (2048x878, 947.76K)

I like smiling friends but most adult cartoons are garbage

>do you have a soul

yes OP i am a human and not a posturing 'stoic' that wants to 'look cool' for boomers and machevellian idiots

Attached: 1614049137445.png (158x193, 60.43K)

No, but dexter's mom raised my standards to be impossibly high, i wont settle for less than a ginger with a dump truck ass.

The only cartoon I set time aside to sit down and watch is Dragon Ball. Rewatched the whole series from 2017-2019. Soooo comfy. I was knocking out 2 episodes per day. My life revolved around that shit. Awesome show and very nostalgic

I tried to do the same for Naruto at the very start of 2020 but I watched the first arc and loved it so much that I decided to stop watching because I didn't want to tarnish my memory of it by subjecting myself to the bullshit that comes later on in the series. I think I will try to watch it again soon though

Attached: images (3).png (494x620, 28.08K)

He is gonna commit suicide in order to save everybody and be reincarnated as a pigeon who peeps on the blond you are talking abouts

Yes but I shall not name its name lest a certain poster will flood this thread. I also watch ATLA from time to time

I watched Smiling Friends. It was ok with some chuckles here and there, but doesn't seem as good as the pilot. I guess the last episode was funny.
My w*fe watches a bunch of anime and youtube cartoons I cant get into.
Every now and then when I get drunk and nostalgic, I like to watch cartoons from my childhood like Rocko's, Ed Edd & Eddy, Courage, & Dexter.

Isn't smiling friends made by some internet newgrounds type people?

What if I never really enjoyed watching anything but cartoons?

I want to knock up 18 and Videl so badly

Yes but very selectively. Only cartoons that I feel have strong artistic merit. The last 2 I watched were Primal and Arcane.

Also it's a bit annoying that you can't easily recommend (good) cartoons to norms because they'll never watch them on the grounds that "it's a cartoon bro I don't watch cartoons".

Attached: Primal_River_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 305.37K)

still love atla same as when i was a kid

You guys like Ben10 of is that too late of an era for you

Attached: gwen_tennyson__2_by_layerth_dcawi46-fullview.jpg (675x900, 77.61K)

i dont enjoy anything anymore
captcha:dhjs2

Attached: just.jpg (1080x1110, 117.82K)

I recently watched Smiling Friends and I liked it but I don't really watch cartoons / anime.

Stopped watching cartoons ages ago, I even stopped watching anime like 5 years ago. Only thing I'm still gonna watch is the upcoming Chainsaw Man adaptation. After that I'm probably done with it all.

Attached: 1627124581412.jpg (480x439, 21.67K)

>Only cartoons that I feel have strong artistic merit.
Any recs for someone wanting to branch out onto the western stuff? Aside from some old animated movies (like Gandahar, Wizards and Fantastic Planet) I've only watched a couple adultswim shows and things like Avatar, Wakfu and Adventure Time.

Prepare to get FARMED and HORSED back to back

Attached: mu6a8zlpc4a81.png (873x1171, 1.08M)