Why are men becoming dumb, lazy, underachieving sacks of shit who don't deserve to pass down their genes?

Why are men becoming dumb, lazy, underachieving sacks of shit who don't deserve to pass down their genes?

Attached: ft_2021.11.08_highered_01.png (640x393, 43.53K)

>your value is based on, le education, why? it just is!

you do understand that the genes aren't gonna magically change after you've got a degree and a high paying job?

The better question should be why shouldn't they?

When we realized society was lying and that we are not getting our loyal princesses for all that bullshit anyway.
When the sole prize becomes a liability on your happiness striving for it seems pretty stupid.

Kek a degree doesn't mean shit, I have a degree my friends have degrees, everyone I know has a degree and we're all suicidal, depressed and poor

nah, more like, men are leaving college because most college these days are filled with woke niggers and white women who don't want them around.

You've become a dumb, lazy, underachieving sack of shit that doesn't deserve to pass down his genes because you find the idea sexually appealing and you jack your little baby cock off to it, OP.

>tfw a degree in engineering is considered the same as a degree in gender studies
Ask yourself, retard.

>Bachelor's degree is 2020s equivalent of a 1960s high school diploma. Why haven't you paid $60,000 to get one, dum dum?
I could also just throw my money down a deep hole and wave to it as it sinks into the darkness. Same thing. I'd still be exactly as employable without any work experience as I would with the BS.

Why should they work hard for a system that is rigged for us?

>entire generation got crippled with debt to go to college
why bother repeating mistakes

this.
I wish school wasn't so easy, I could still unfuck my life in my teens or 20's. But I'm in my 30's and my mental capacity for that is gone.

women can afford to go to college because they have the support of their parents, and when they grow older, they will have the support of hubby the betamaxx

now do a breakdown of stem degrees

more men can work in hard labor
women are going to go for white colar jobs where they get spanked by their boss
this graph makes sense.

Had to quit education due to work. Was studying English but will probably go for management when I have the time and stamina.

>why don't you just cry on twitter long enough to get diversity admissions like we did?

>force men out of college to make way for women
>wtf why arent men in college anymore?!

The sole achievement of real life are women not some pieces of paper. And they have really really stopped being any reward

lol bro graduating with a communications/pol sci/ advertising degree doesn't contribute much more. Cut out at least 1/2 the female grads.

I would have gone to college but the thought of being surrounded by that many attractive and interesting women and still not being able to meet one that wanted to hold my hand was too much so I didn't go.
I feel bad about not being able to go to college but I maintain it would have been a bad environment for me emotionally

>what is affirmative action
>what is scholarship quotas
>what is enrollment quotas

Women are so revolting that it's fascinating we lasted this long as a species.

the education system favors the retards that do the work without any thoughts or understanding.
thats why women are more likely to graduate or get better grades.
i know this from many cases IRL

Attached: 1643570509202.jpg (874x1024, 67.67K)

Because they've lost the ability to take a step back, analyse themselves and self improve.

Attached: discord sig.png (1124x514, 52.67K)