Why do women deny the obvious fact that they have clearly easier lives than men?

Why do women deny the obvious fact that they have clearly easier lives than men?

Attached: 1643577096470.webm (576x1024, 1.17M)

they genuinely think they have it hard

The same reason rich people like to pretend they don't live easier lives.

They don't want to admit never amounting to anything without the luck of having good looks or a nice pair of tits.

They want others to think they "made it" themselves by hard work and other good personality qualities.

this.
It's just human nature to take things for granted and to always want what you can't have.
They don't understand that men have it harder, because they only care about Chad, and he frankly has it even easier than women. Women can get sex from anyone, and commitment from anyone but Chad. So what do they want? Commitment from Chad of course. And they don't get it, and they're mad about it, and realize that he's better of since he's the one with the power.

So, in essence;
Men have it hard
Women have it easy
And Chads have it easiest
And women only consider Chads as men
And since the have it harder than the Chads, they think men have it easier
It all makes sense now...

They would have to think about their life and compare it to lives of men and thats too hard for them

Both sexes have perks and disadvantages, it is simply foolish to believe otherwise. There you have it, now never make these stupid threads ever again

in essence it's apex fallacy, yes

>muh both sides have pros and cons
braindead and cowardly take

sauce? finna bust

I was about to point it out that was a woman's take, but that would've been redundant

not all of them. a 22yo Stacy at work admitted she lives life on easy mode and I didn't even press her to it

well yeah of course any woman whos white/asian, and/or hot, and/or has a nice body , will be living on easy mode. but if you think a scrawny black girl with short coily hair, a 3/10 face, a fridge body, and no social skills is living on easy mode, just lol

Attached: 1641224712188.png (1080x1041, 717.44K)

Women know exactly what they are doing

Attached: 1587290262641.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

Nigger it's not my fault that it's the truth. Don't worry though, there are still plenty of things for you retards to waste your time being mad about

They love to try and make out like being attractive is really hard and that they're a victim

Attached: 1617134020473.webm (576x1024, 1.26M)

What's my perk as a male? Not bleeding monthly? Not being retarded and cute?

Blessed with a brain and common sense

men dont have period cramps for one week. what are you talking about

they don't want to lose the favor of their social circle.
a womans' life is a constant balance of being as narcissistic as possible without making EVERYONE hate your guts and getting exiled from your supportive social circle.

>Not being retarded
yes