/britfeel/

Reading, Berkshire edition

Attached: 0_GLP_SAH_BL210236_48JPG.jpg (1200x900, 315.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meboblog.com/2019/04/sheffield-tmau-results-to-add-new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

woffee and wuppagrinder alliance edition

Attached: wennies.jpg (261x192, 14.95K)

I'd planned to make a Carlisle edition in solidarity with the peope that Scots want nothing to do with, but you beat me to it

i used to live near there. bit nice i reckon!

I really embarrassed myself in front of britfeel
Thought I spotted the spam mong
Thought I calle shim out and got the Danny good and proper
Ah well
It lovely
Siege grind

Attached: 4759B6AB-6149-4DEC-925B-38E1D8CDAE2C.jpg (1375x1014, 144.16K)

devolution was Blair's biggest mistake

It was quite clearly several different posters arguing different stances. Not being able to identify that shows either illiteracy or autism.

Do it for the next thread, I don't know that part of the country very well

Yes lad, found it on this page, comes up when you google tmau sheffield university
Apparently they have Britain's only TMAU test lab
meboblog.com/2019/04/sheffield-tmau-results-to-add-new.html

NNF SIGMAGRINDSET LETS GOOOOO

Attached: 1D3A2C9F-F8D6-43B1-AC78-6FC3E12FEA93.jpg (1000x1414, 812.2K)

Spam lad do not rub the salt in
I will get you
Foot lad is always watching

Not touching my johnson all february. simple as.

Why do Scots want nothing to do with them? Is it about the marriage thing in Gretna?

Racism, they do NOT like the Chad anglos

I have decided we have enough scroungers so would need something else to sweeten the deal if we were to take Carlisle on. The Lake District seems fair. Going that south we may as well take the north pennines too, which we owe you for, so we'll take Newcastle & Sunderland & HelperLad on too, which means it's quite a good deal for England.

Attached: New Scottish border.jpg (850x640, 102.71K)

What about the wisplaced apu's? Will they be given scottish witizenship?

fucking christ ladies and gents, every time i walk to that corner shop in my new home, i feel sick. and that is no exaggeration. there are two houses on my street which haven't even got fucking front doors. stunning.
nice in here at least. "bloody lovely" is how a copper once described it in here to his colleague. bit of pride here n' there does no harm i reckon.

Take Frosty as well, lock him away from ever accessing the internet ever again, and it's done

They will be sent to Cumbernauld, a new town, a town of tomorrow, where many opportunities await them

>not taking Hartlepool and Middlesbrough
I thought the SNP wanted more unemployed voters

Need to stop somewhere lad
Can I get a quick rundown on Nidderdale

It's funny to see English people thinking Scottish Nationalism is still about Independence. That debate is settled. It's about standing up against trans rights now.

Can I still get free dental care if I'm on bennies but sanctioned?

>against
You mean "for", right?

there is no free dental care in the uk, is there...? no matter who you are it's not paid for by the nhs...
if this is not true then my dentist and i are about to have a substantial argument

Lol no. Not in the slightest. Against.

Sorry lad but we'll need Edinburgh, it was once part of Northumbria so its proper Anglo territory, even today its flooded with tarquins. Even limmy said Edinburgh isn't Scotland and he's right

snp are rabidly pro trans lad

why is rachel riley so fucking fit?
how is this even possible?
what does her cunt taste like?
answer these questions immediately or i shall throw a truly gargantuan tantrum.

Every party supports trans, lad.

None of us care about the Scotch at all matey

Depends which politicians you're talking about. Also the Alba party are rabidly anti trans.
I didn't bring it up.

She uses her maths skills to rearrange her body to fit perfection ratios. Once you understand maths well enough, you can bend reality.

You get free check ups, at least I did, but have to pay for any extensive work beyond minor fillings.

Yeah because the sanction stops your money but you're still 'on universal credit' which is all is required
Why'd you get sanctioned? Benefit sanctions are incredibly draconian, baffles me that such a thing would exist in a civilised society. Bit odd that labour were in number 10 from 1997 to 2010 but never thought to scrap benefit sanctions.

because everyone else on telly during the day time is a middle aged prune

Sanctions only apply to whites.

Porridge wogs OUT of my britfeel

English whites you mean.

I stopped going to my job centre appointments and responding to them because it was giving me too much anxiety

ffuuucck, it all makes sense now.
right, where's me gcse algebra book?
i shall fuck that girl one way or another. or die trying. probability suggests conceivably the latter. but i'll get me calculator just to be sure.

I don't really consider non-anglos as whites, but yeah I guess.

Bring back tony blair, he would sort this mess out

I might try that

Me either. I consider the Scotch pakis.

Depending on how old you are, your GCSE algebra won't contain half the stuff the kids do now. She won't be impressed. Kids do simultaneous equations at GCSE level now! Can you fucking believe that.

That 180 quid I had the other day? I spent it. I'm skint until I get paid on the 28th of this month. Spent my last bit of money on a papa john's pizza.

Should have told them that. If you said it was because of your perfectly valid social anxiety, you being a teen girl and all, then they would have been much more understanding.