Should i kill myself for having trany thoughts and feelings

should i kill myself for having trany thoughts and feelings
can't take it living in this body but also don't wanna mutilate my penis

Attached: 1643318002734.png (2006x2006, 507.22K)

Tranny shit is something I'll never understand, why do some man want to be downgraded to women. It ties to some selfhating shit, I swear.

Okay cool but you didn't answer my question. It's nothing tied to self-hate btw, I just wish I was a woman.

no, you've barely lived, just be a tranny if that's what you want

You'd probably be likely to join 42%.

but also you should be careful with those thoughts you don't know what illusion the are, you are probably a creative person and then through the meta you picked up on are being made into a tranny just by liking Lain

Just stop entertaining that stupid fantasy, you're just young and biting into baits of the jews. Becoming a woman is as impossible as flying, at most you'd be a dude in a dress. Why would anyone want to be such a freak is a wonder.

I do not want you to commit suicide user.

Just transition without bottom surgery.

i might but i don't think i will pass
i won't be a hon but not pretty either
nah fuck suicide i mean i always say i will but i almost died at gunpoint and if that didn't kill me, nothing will
nah i just have dysphoria, i don't think lain has anything to do with trannies, she's just a cool character. i have lots of other anime characters i could use, both male and female, as pics in threads, lain just grabs the most attention allowing me to get more opinions and replies.
i just want to get hrt's effects
i don't care about jews or anything

i plan this, yeah, my penis is 4" currently as well, so it would only get smaller on hrt
i want to keep my girl pickle

Being a woman is my fetish, but why would I let it direct my life

Look OP, I get it. Believe me.

I'm a 6"2 guy from the Caucasus with a beard which comes back in like 18 hours with broad shoulders and large hands and feet.

I too would like to be a 5"5 anime girl with a bow in her hair who goes to the beach and has bi-curious experiences, but those aren't the cards that life dealt us.

as user correctly said, you'll be nothing more than a cheap sham and imitation, a freak of nature and you'll be doing exactly what the eternal jew wants you do as a brain damaged idealistic coomer.

but then if you have those desires, did the jews put them in you?

Even if they didn't, why follow them?

i think they certainly helped seeing as the caucasus is one of the most patriarchy regions on the planet where being a fag is still something you get killed for by being thrown off a cliff.

but i genuinely just think it'd be interesting to be cute instead of intimidating for once

when my baby relatives meet me they often cry because i tower over them with a beard and curly-ish hair

but as user said, there's no sense in following them

it's like being trapped in an illusion that you know can destroy your life or you can choose to ignore it
Why chase an illusion which is going to end poorly, you're literally going to lose for a fallacy.

because repressing them just hurts me otherwise
i literally have dysphoria and hate my body, i don't hate my dick or want to cut it off but i hate the rest of my body

and you think that'll be fixed with an even more fugly body which just makes you look like bio-broly?

no but it will help me mentally

You'll never pass, your mental decay will worsen and you will feel miserable. But none of that matters you aren't worth anything now and you won't be worth anything after transitioning. There can never be any happiness for you in either path

If you think so do it, you have nothing to lose and if you regret it at least it is done and you won't have to worry or speculate anymore

help?
when you look down and realise you're even more butchered than before and that you failed the only second chance you had and can't go back?

lol good luck with that bro but i can honestly see you being in a the nut-house in no time at this rate

your attempt to fix your dysphoria will end with you looking like Chris Chan upon his arrest

Attached: 547663281.jpg (228x221, 10.93K)

hey dude are you the guy making repressor generals on Any Forums lgbt cause that was the same image used for repgen

No it will trigger your suicide or breakdown and there are people who care about you

i know, i don't think i will pass but still wanna
i am nowhere near as old or obese as chris chan was though
i look at least better than that