This is how you get a cute robot gf in 2022

make an account on tumblr, pinterest, or twitter (instagram could work too but i havent used it)
start interacting on tags that match ur interests, whether it's anime, video games, politics, art, books, music, literally anything that will start affecting ur algorithm and tap u into ur subculture of choice
interact normally with the community for 10-12 weeks or so, grow just enough of a following so that u dont look like some shady bot account
with any luck you will amass a moderate following of mutuals and ppl who can semi-vouch for you
now after this incubation period be on the lookout for low follower accounts that are outwardly female and speak with egirl mannerisms and otherwise shy, sad, vulnerable, venting, post pics of their stuffed animals etc
interact with your target every now and then to establish familiarity
if she seems like ur type, start flirting and ur good to go

i am ugly as fuck but somewhat charismatic and i got an 8/10 qt neet gf (real btw) who thinks i am extremely handsome and is obsessed with me because she literally doesn't leave her house and just sits on pinterest all day

Attached: 1619300494828.png (335x348, 89.34K)

What if you aren't charismatic?

And I assume you live in a big ass city

what's the point in a gf if our entire relationship is online?

Something tells me you didn't have a very hard time with girls before, being charismatic and able to flirt

i would only describe myself as somewhat charismatic because i have aspergers but have learned to more intelligently mirror ppls mannerisms without being too blatant about it, just play off their typing style but don't copy it outright and they'll think ur relatable
i live in a big city but she lives about 3 hours away so i visit her by bus when im not at uni

tfw no pinterest gf IT'S OVER

why the fuck would i want a consoomer gf that sits on pinterest all day? what a depressing life

i can't help but feel like this is predatory, even if your end goal is to just find a girlfriend and be nice and love her. it's like your planning out this entire month long scheme when you could just go outside :s

chasing women is by its nature predatory but that's the role you undertake in order to get them. you can cast aspersions at it all you want but in the end, the fuckers willing to enact this labour are the ones who get the girl. i don't see a problem with it as long as you have good intentions and will at least attempt to have a future with the girl. otherwise, be sad, lonely, shiftless and do nothing forever. girls won't come to you, it's rarely in their nature to do so.

Going outside is predatory.
You're literally doing something you wouldn't do to get a gf.
So is talking to girls.

while i did deliberately write it in a manner that comes across like that because this was half shitpost intertwined with truth i would also say that the types of girls im into aren't out at parks or bars or bookstores or cafes or even my uni campus desu. i wanted a qt neet stuffed animal loving pinterest gf and this is where they hang out. i do see what ur saying and i am obviously biased but i would only really find fault in it if someone's aim is to manipulate or abuse someone vulnerable. i just want a cute gf to spoil and be affectionate with.

What if I don't have a lot in common with girls who go outside, what if I have a lot in common with girls who only stay inside, like I do?

yeah i understand your points better now. but at the end of the day it will still be a long distance relationship.

>interact normally with the community for 10-12 weeks or so
how does one do such a thing? i fucking hate you normies. I have no fucking clue what you're supposed to say and do to "interact normally" with them and gain a following
>if she seems like ur type, start flirting
How? What should be said and done?
Every piece of normie advice is always the same. Some incredibly complex and unclear set of instructions that appears easy to them because it comes naturally to them.

That only works for weebs

I am 38 will this work for me

>not using the fembot discords and IRCs

>wanting a literal whore full of simps as your gf

>thinks it's any different on twitter where mods actively float and cater to them 24/7 and while follower counts can be low because those people don't want them fucking their algorithms with your other interests they will all still be simping for them because they're all there pulling the same shit as OP describes
So, you want a discord IRC where simps typically cap at 100 per server at most or do you want the twitter girl with literally thousands of simps all clamoring for her attention and pussy?
It's just basic math, user. Besides, discord, and to a lesser extent, IRC is wildly easier to get them chatting solo and to build a personal rapport. It's also the easiest ways to get nudes and video chat.

How do you people even find your gfs?

Attached: 1621293796824.gif (465x459, 965.82K)

Did that but I'm only getting girls that aren't even in my own continent, I'm not in the us op