What do you think about the America First crowd trying to appeal to incels? Nick Fuentes has called himself incel...

What do you think about the America First crowd trying to appeal to incels? Nick Fuentes has called himself incel. Stands by it. But come on now. This guy can't be incel. He is famous and white. If he wanted a girl, he could get it. So obviously he is doing this to appeal to us.

Attached: 0__9ZNFf57Z99RL90-.jpg (400x400, 26.37K)

it's a rejection to female owned society and being ranked by females. That is mostly it.

>Manlet
>Hispanic
>Christcuck
>Proven homosexual
>No real plans for the future
It's past your bedtime Nick.

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

I unironically seriously doubt nick could hold a relationship

Hes a spic faggot jew worshiper who is nothing more then a grifting faggot who wants to take advantage of people to fill his own pockets.

bots scan Any Forums too huh

Nick Fuentes is white and tall lmao

Young single males are easy to radicalise.

>Fuentes
>White
No, also he's about the same height as ben shapiro another notorious manlet.

>Young single males are easy to radicalise.
This is why I think he is based. As opposed to men sitting in their room gaming until necking. He will convince them to make the system uncomfortable.

Incels should become White Nationalists instead. Because they're more entertaining, more directly critique the elites who cause incels to suffer, and they aren't Abrahamists.

Attached: 1614398093240.png (250x248, 42.58K)

He's retarded and has no good policy ideas.
Trying to change things is pointless if you don't understand what's wrong.

>He's retarded and has no good policy ideas.
You cannot change policy in America. This country is ruled by an elite class that owns both political parties.

I'm not a huge fan of Fuentes, but he's absolutely correct that the only thing we can do is influence people culturally and make them racially conscious. This is an intergenerational struggle.

Having policy helps with people taking you seriously.
And no idea why you think race matters in creating the current economic/political circumstances. Plenty of countries with vastly different immigration policies with the same results.

He has enough political positions to attract politically minded people. Look at drumpf, all he needed as "me build wall" and "me protect American worker" and he didn't even have to follow through.

He's literally catholic (or says to be so) he wouldn't pick a slut gf I don't care if you call that volcel or incel.

I suppose I overestimate people's political thought.

Most "political" Americans are genuine GOP/DNC supporters, so of course they're retarded.

yeah, this. nick stands next to andrew anglin as two of the only people on the internet who fully understand the woman problem. i'm mostly over the woman shit but i empathize with these younger dudes struggling with accepting the harsh reality of female nature. he's only involuntarily celibate insofar as he won't settle for a standard zoomer female which is of course a mess of mental issues, promiscuity, brain rot from growing up online and too many emotional hangups for any sane man to deal with for any substantial amount of time. he's just showing solidarity to his bros for the most part.

He's funny and doesnt put up with foid bullshit

He looks average/tall here

Attached: Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png (730x358, 98.54K)

>he looks average next to a bunch of short people
?

he's not tall, michelle malkin is just a midget. nick is squarely in the 5'9" range and probably not much more. not like any of this shit matters, you people act like women about male height. i'm convinced men obsessed with this are closeted homosexuals if not openly homosexual.