Tfw ugly guy in the age of online dating

>tfw ugly guy in the age of online dating

How do you anons cope?

Attached: 8.jpg (601x508, 48.59K)

How am I supposed to know? I'm attractive.

Attached: 1610191516333.gif (680x491, 225.67K)

Yet you still ended up here.

not really saying much since Any Forums is normie central
how ugly is ugly? i see a lot of people complaining about that but they arent really beyond saving.

I got news for you: social skills are essential once you hit average or above status. I don't have them.

Have you tried meetup.com, and meeting girls at local anime clubs, board game clubs, or hiking/outdoor clubs?

Attached: Seattle meetup.jpg (998x1462, 548.61K)

Compared to its past self yes, but compared to normie social media it's still not the same. Ugly as in a straight up 3/10.
If you were actually good looking a girl would forgive your autism. See the train guy from the UK. Literal autist who is obsessed with trains who have tons of girls drooling after him. Meanwhile I knew an autist in my hs who was similarly obsessed with trains and was ridiculed. The only difference between the two is looks.
My best bet is irl stuff, but 60% of couples meet online now. I don't have a car to do stuff irl (American so it's essential). Currently learning to program so I can move out, get a car, and meet girls irl. Getting dropped off by your mom doesn't exactly go over well at my age. I'm already ugly, so that would be the final nail in the coffin unless we have perfect personality synergy, which would only happen with extremely good luck.

Attached: feels27.png (645x773, 11.04K)

I like how everyone assumes we all live in huge cities

>If you were actually good looking a girl would forgive your autism
Not necessarily true. Also I'm objectively a 6/10 at my worst. Also tall and white.

According to online dating I am really ugly
Like really really ugly
I guess the whole permavirg thing makes sense now damn women do not play games when it comes to a man's looks

6/10 is above average, not attractive. If you're a complete autist, then yes ofc being a 6/10 isn't enough unless you go for a 3/10 girl.

I'm ugly. Not ugly because I'm fat. Not ugly because I'm short. I'm just ugly. Which fucking sucks because that means I can't do anything. No weight to drop. Nothing I can do. All I wanted was a normal life.

Same, I got Tinder and was utterly btfo, even got Tinder gold so I could see who swiped me. 8 people swiped me. The only attractive one immediately unmatched me after we matched. Of the remaining 7, 4 were literal trannies or fags. The last 3 were my looksmatches. Not a single one of them replied to my message. Never felt like a bigger pos in my life. I literally paid for Tinder and didn't even manage a single date from it, let alone a gf. Meanwhile my attractive brother is fucking a different, attractive girl off the app every month with little effort. He even started working out and quit after two weeks since he realized it wasn't necessary since he was already getting pussy. Fuck my life.

Attached: feels8.jpg (705x435, 21.38K)

Use social skills and confidence, or something

If you live in/near a college/university town, you can visit their anime club, board game club, or video game club. If they have none of those, they will at least have a chess club and you can hang out and play with local nerds

Attached: Anime clu.jpg (680x510, 76.74K)

>If you live in/near a college/university town

I do not

Same bro, this is torture. I'm not fat, I can't workout due to a disability. My face is just straight up ugly. I have severe cystic, acne scars and a busted eye. The scars are so bad that no surgery can fix them (said surgeries only work on less severe scarring), already head surgery on my eye and it failed (doctors advice no more surgery and I agree with them since the last surgery made my acquired disability worse). Fucking hell. Typing this all out made me realize just how fucked my life is. It's a fucking miracle I haven't killed myself yet

Attached: 10.png (1000x1144, 185.51K)

It fucking sucks I know.
What's worse is when I see these women who are rejecting me aren't doing shit with their lives and aren't much to look at even after caking on some makeup and using god knows how many filters over their faces. I'm not picky, just no single mothers and at least be non obese enough to have a human silhouette. Meanwhile I finished my STEM degree, have plenty of money, and am busting my ass in the gym 6 nights a week. Plenty of hobbies and all that. Not good enough when technology and the prevailing culture of the time allows them to have a different pump and dump Chad each day of the week.

I'm just glad that a lot of dudes are checking out. Fuck maintaining a society that sees as nothing more than slave labor. I for one don't plan on working anymore.

Exactly, ugly men are basically seen as subhumans who aren't even allowed to complain, let alone have their problems acknowledged by the greater society. They see us as an 'other', a threat, not as members of the society who are being utterly btfo by the current dating system. They go as far as gaslighting us about the reality to 'neutralize the threat' and to keep the current system running. Why fix the problem when it only affects the weak and powerless (the only ugly men who are able to supersede this issue and powerful/high status and thus not impacted)? Why should women fix or even acknowledge the problems of ugly, 'useless' men when they can fuck a different Chad every week and still have a husband who busted his ass to build a career waiting for her when she's done? This fucking blows
Already maxxing personality and status as best I can. Doesn't matter when all you are to her is a picture which she swipes yes or no on in under .5 seconds.
Gonna meet girls irl asap since that's the only option ugly men have. Don't have a car though, so need to learn to program, and save up money first (which will take 6 months minimum).

Attached: 11.jpg (694x1175, 510.35K)

Cope?
Stonetoss.jpeg

I've met up with a few girls from the internet without exchanging pictures, physical descriptions, or really any information beyond that necessary to determine no statutes would be violated.
I don't think I'm especially hideous, one girl actually told me she was expecting much worse, so YMMV, but I'm pretty sure they were down bad enough to fuck anything with a pulse.

Torment these foids

>The only difference between the two is looks.
Also that one only had the small pool of girls at one highschool who would face social ridicule if they associated with the artist and the other has pethaps an equally small fraction of female interest, but it's a fraction of the billions on the internet.

I don't "cope". I bare my struggles like a boulder on my back and climb up that fucking mountain. I'm a man. A man of God.