Post whatever the fuck you want to post in this thread

Post whatever the fuck you want to post in this thread

Attached: Snapchat-688321707.jpg (1386x2688, 749.62K)

Why do we keep pretending our ways of life are absolute truth? Is it the momentum of it all?
We do such silly things, I want it all to end.
This game can't go on, this game is false, this game is pain, this game is struggle. What little goodness you get out of it will never outweigh the crushing reality of your own mortality, weaknesses, and personal shortcomings.

Attached: 1636994932157.jpg (700x467, 67.36K)

I know I said to post anything but that's a pretty shitty post there

iCarly was the worst show on television. This steaming pile of shit revolved around the miserable fuck lives of two 13-year-old lolis who run their own web show. The show was created as Viacom's next attempt at cashing out another child actor ever since Jamie Lynn Spears failed to realize that her mouth can't get pregnant.

The show came to be when well-known drama whore and Drake & Josh loli Miranda Cosgrove realized that she could get her own show using her special talents to persuade Viacom producers. iCarly quickly became one of the most popular shows for 12-year-old girls and desperate pedophiles during its just over five-year reign of terror on television.

i drew this for verification in discord and its one of the only things ive created that i like in months

Attached: verify1.png (700x700, 10.02K)

Nice drawing bro
Where did this even come from

im really sad that im not rich enough to be a neet druggie living in a mansion for the rest of my days

Attached: 727262.jpg (750x750, 45.88K)

thank you i added a little color because i thought it looked bland but idk if i like it or hate it

Attached: verify1.png (700x700, 10.92K)

One of my best friends loves that show. Hes 40 and says its not about the girls, its about the nostalgia of it.

Came from the based department. Pic related.

Attached: 1612025366286.jpg (470x642, 98.46K)

Blind disobedience is just as bad as blind obedience. The knee-jerk reaction to authority is destructive for society as a whole. Freedom means nothing if it leads to a quick death.

Attached: 32c43089a46627fdc878ae50e1e9d10e2d282dbc.png (362x500, 337.12K)

working on helpdesk make me lose taste of life

Sorry to say it but your friend is a fag.

Perfect time to post some Amanda :)

Attached: Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Returns+Court+vkKzRPFYGyAl.jpg (384x594, 48.38K)

Why can't my brother just leave me alone? When I'm hungry I go to the kitchen to get food. He's right next room in the living room and he stops watching his video or whatever else he's doing and gets right into my personal space insulting me. "You're a moron I'm smarter than you" "I love your mannerisms" "Weak pathetic I could break your arms" SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I JUST WANT A HOT POCKET!

I just don't know what to do.
I'm not sure why I haven't killed myself.
There just doesn't seem to be any hope at all or anything worth living for.
Every passing day reminds me that I'm fundamentally unable to exist in society.
I just wish I could be comfortable talking with even one person.
I wish somebody would decide to care about me.
I feel like shit.

yeehaww

Attached: image1.jpg (468x520, 70.08K)

She needs to be restrained she's so hot

Attached: kfpbMaF.jpg (768x632, 146.63K)

No hes hetero but Im about ninety percent sure hes a pedo.

looks good either way

She looks like that whore from Midsommar. That whore was hot.

good lawd

Attached: 7401467.jpg (367x384, 40.39K)

uhh yeah Amanda time

Attached: Amanda+Knox+Madison+Paxton+Amanda+Knox+Continues+eaeQ9rQDub9l.jpg (396x594, 83.29K)

for most the comfort of ignorance is greater than the torturous pursuit of truth