>have nothing to offer to society other than a wet hole
>can't understand logic, only emotions
>bleed randomly for no reason ruining your best clothes
>can't grow muscle even after perfect nutrition/workout plan unless doing juice
>easy to kidnap, beat up, rape and murder, even by little kids

weak body
weak mind

being a woman is a godawful life experience

i have yet to hear a convincing argument that makes me believe God didn't invent women just so men could have sex and offspring

Attached: 1643690759560.png (1018x877, 189.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SqYX5ggGcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just marry some rich fucker and do whatever you want

The worst part is that everyone treats you like an object instead of a human being, or that "women are just insane bro"
Or the fact that people unironically believe that we have it easier

Attached: 4269T245T252R.jpg (881x1295, 163.53K)

agreed, being a man is living life on easy mode

all of this is true, but there are no expectations for women so they live life on 'just exist' mode. if you were a woman living in some third world shithole where they treat you like property, i'd feel some empathy with you but a nigger like posting from a first world gynocentric country always makes me laugh.

>Just have to be strong, confident, dominant, charming, interesting, assertive, independent, financially successful, and capable

and good looking + over 6 feet tall. though i guess that goes without saying nowadays.

Nah women have plenty of time to lock down a decent man before they hit the wall, theyre just too delusional and arrogant to take advantage of their pussy pass until its too late. A person whos handed a million dollars doesnt have it bad. Its their fault if they waste it.

they don't even have to lock down a man early. they can have a kid and still find someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SqYX5ggGcw

>i have yet to hear a convincing argument that makes me believe God didn't invent women just so men could have sex and offspring
that's because that's what he did.

>i have yet to hear a convincing argument that makes me believe God didn't invent women just so men could have sex and offspring
That's literally the purpose of women, and also why they live on ez mode. Men compete over women like any other resource. That's why some attractive girl can coast through school and her career, only for some guy who busted his ass his whole life let her set up camp in the life he grinded for. Pussy is the most valuable resource in the world.

You'll get more with a bag full of might than a bag full of right. It's only through modern firearms and protective systems that all men and women have enough might to defend themselves and those they care about. However, the systems can be easily corrupted into abusive machines of rape and murder. In the US, it is not surprising to hear a cop raped a woman and killed her. It's also not surprising that female cops and agents also molest and harm women.
The world is all about power. If the social powers are not watching, my might is what matters. Women are inherently less mighty if they are unarmed or unready to fight than a man would be.

Women are called the weaker vessels throughout many cultures and religions for a reason.

Note: This is just something biological that she has no power over.

The problem arises when women doesn't try to stay in their lane and enhance their biological advantages but instead become envious of men's abilities.

They are angry at mother nature herself in a way but the only people to yell at are, you guessed it, men.

Attached: 1643229369898.png (1375x1057, 1.26M)

You do have it easier. The bar for everything is lower, if it's even there at all. You live your entire life with everything just handed to you. That makes you complacent and entitled, which is exactly why you get treated like an object. You offer nothing but the fact that you're a woman. Women used to be caregivers for their children and homemakers, but you fought tooth and nail for the only expectation you've ever had on you to be removed. Modern women who are used to being catered to still carry that expectation into their adult and professional life, doing less work and demanding more praise.

Women can argue against society and win, even if they're wrong, because men will be socially pressured to just accept whatever bullshit women screech about.

But women can't argue with nature. They can screech all they want, but time and biology will never, ever relent.

women are poweful tho

I like being a girl, couldn't imagine being anything else. I do hate having periods, though. Other than that I'm glad I'm female. I like the body I have. I like having relationships with men, talking and relating to men, having sex with men, basically getting to enjoy men as a woman. Being physically weaker doesn't matter. We get to be mothers. And I don't think women have weaker minds. And I'm not the world's smartest myself, but there are plenty of highly intelligent women.

You know what you must do now.

Attached: matrix.jpg (600x360, 65.44K)

based,fuck women fuck this website and fuck captcha

Why? This is r9k not b or pol.

>Fuck women

The anger won't go away until you understand their nature. Fucking them comes before anything but women get confused.

>Fuck this website

If you hated Any Forums you would have left

man im only 18 and already kinda sad im not jailbait anymore. its only downhill from here

Attached: 93376.jpg (720x720, 92.57K)

Site rules.

And 18 year old woman will have men of all generations wanting your body.

Just know that. Not sure why society gets mad at this. We like younger more fertile women.