So how was YOUR high school experience, faggot?

so how was YOUR high school experience, faggot?

Attached: Library.jpg (1170x764, 333.03K)

Didn't go. Stay home and played Persona.

didnt have friends til I started smoking weed my sophomore year

I never went to high school

pretty normal, except for it being in a correctional facility

was only popular and well known because of my chadlite brother, am autistic too so i was bullied and gaslighted relentlessly for 4 years (bro didn't care too much) and became an outcast who hung out with nerds who partied without me because they knew i was different but kept me around
it was miserable as shit, i browsed here all the time and played games whenever i got home, not much i could do

I'm a senior right now and it hasn't been too exciting. Covid interrupted most of it. I just go to class and come home.

Attached: 1620589845871.jpg (1079x1040, 119.62K)

Slept through class alot. My sophomore year I basically had 3 periods of classes where I could just fuck around and that was 3/4's of my school day, that was nice. I then discovered pot and my senior year I started drinking. I had a few girls that liked me most were hambeasts but looking back I wish I had gone out with them. One girl was pretty attractive but she's a libtard and has a kid with some black dude now.
At the time I couldn't imagine life after highschool. I spent alot of time watching romcom/harem animes, playing old video games, and listening to the mega 64 podcast.

I was the top-of-the-class who only got approached for academic help.

Fine. Didn't bullied or anything. Just hated being there for the most part. And dont remember anything from it.

I had a letterman jacket and topped my classes, so it was pretty good desu. Teachers would even just let me skip detentions

Mostly ignored, the only people I talked to were the gamers and some people from my a capella group.

I must have gotten brain damage but I don't remember nothing of it.

Lots of acquaintances, no friends.

Failed most of my classes, dropped out. Turns out it didn't matter and I got into a university as a CC transfer. High school does not matter one bit.

I was friends with the teachers and used to pick on other kids with my 'friends'. Ate chicken sandwiches at the cafeteria, was pretty good at volleyball and dodgeball, never had bad grades in PT class. Struggled with other subjects though, except english. It was a p good experience but looking back I should've paid more attention to studying than jerking around with those friends I had

Attached: 1636419455779.png (1200x788, 258.6K)

there were no smart phones and the internet wasn't ruined. i got high and played video games 6/10 could have been better.

Attached: 1625762866520.gif (360x450, 45.6K)

Dropped out and got my GED at age 16. Couldn't fucking stand it.

Went to like 3 different schools over the course of a year because of bullying and then gave up and got my GED lmao I fucking hated it

Boring, though overall not bad. I had my friends, even a moderate degree of popularity because the preppy popular girls took a liking to me. I had very strict parents though, so I never took advantage of this. Was nice to be invited to parties even if my parents didn't let me go.

barely graduated. had to start going to night school to fill in for missing credits and then drop out of my main high school and switch to a continuation school that gave me an extra 6 months to finish off credits i needed.

Zoomer here,
Covid ruined my life. I'd say that a good 30% of highschoolers nationally were only barely hanging on to begin with and the existential bullshit sent everyone off the deep end. Everyone's worse features were multiplied by five.

I became a drug addict, I stopped caring about my grades, I lost all of my relationships, almost killed myself, and ended up dropping out. Now I NEET at home and am doing nothing with my life.

I used to be the kid who got A's in every class btw. I have an IQ of 138 and I was supposed to be successful. I'm doing a lot better now and off of drugs, but the damage has been done. It takes all of my strength every day not to be bitter and destructive.

>Freshman year (2007-2008)
Awful. I was zoned for a different high school than the one all of my middle school friends went to so I had to start with 0 friends. Made friends with some geeks on break but they had different lunches than me so I was a loner when it mattered. I also had really bad acne and was going through an edgelord phase cuz I started browsing the chans that year. Got bullied by people during gym and on the bus. Fucking hated my life.

>Sophomore & junior year (2008-2010)
My parents let me transfer to the high school that had my middle school friends and I was pretty okay after that. Had a solid friend group of about 12 people and would do fun shit during class and also hang out after school. "Dated" a few girls but it was mainly superficial handholding shit and talking on AIM/MSN and nothing serious.

>Senior year (2010-2011)
Joined the ceramics club and hung out there in the studio during lunch. Had my first real gf for the entire year and went to prom with her. Started drinking and smoking weed shortly after graduating and lost my virginity that summer as well.

Attached: 1294221855179.jpg (500x379, 41.41K)

>hung out with nerds who partied without me
Did they have actual parties?

Same position as you user. I'm still pissed at myself for having gone 4 years without even holding a girl's hand but at least I can look back on some good times with the bros

Attached: 1633490548506.jpg (540x540, 14.8K)